Big Country will flatline Beast and end his hype permanently

Nah. Roy is eating a fist for dinner, and canvas for dessert.

I didn't think Beast had any hype around here... I thought we all pretty much looked at him as just a fun guy to watch.

Lewis just needs to show up with basically any amount of cardio and he's got this.

tIRotZV.gif
You had better have watched Hard Boiled and fucking liked it.

Don't sleep on Roy. This is one of those fights he should win.

Nelson146LinFighting-600x400.jpg

VIbrIqBfnIs.jpg

Big Country's experience is way deeper. He can take Beast down, keep him there and beat him up or submit him and on the feet he can knock him out with the utmost ferocity. Beast got a bit over ambitious taking this fight, he can't handle Nelson on the feet not to mention the ground. This will be a great co main event home town win for Nelson to gather him some momentum in the right direction again. Possible performance of the night bonus too.

PS fight is on the 7th of July UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs Alvarez
Manbearpig couldn't keep Lewis down. I don't know that Roy can either. I'm pulling for Big Country but, at this point, it's anyones game.

Fucking duh

Roy, at his best, was or is one of the most skilled heavyweight fighters ever. Lewis is a freak athlete, a physical specimen, and a pretty good fighter. But none of that puts him within spitting distance of the level of Big Country on a good night.

Unless we see the unmotivated Nelson we've seen occasionally in the past, he should wipe Black Beast out in less than 2 minutes.

Someone is getting flat-lined for sure.

Manbearpig couldn't keep Lewis down. I don't know that Roy can either. I'm pulling for Big Country but, at this point, it's anyones game.

He won't need to. Derrick Lewis got rocked by Mitrione/Jordan on the feet and finished. That being said, yeah, it's HWs. Whoever lands the first nuclear bomb probably wins.

It would be hilarious if the Beast knocked out Nelson and pulled down his pants and started sodomizing him just to show what a beast he really is

Soooo yeah...

This was written and nobody even noticed.

Sherdog in a nutshell.

Ok, mma is one sport people need to stop trying to predict lol

they both get wrecked against elite guys. Nelson is less consistent

Fucking duh

Roy, at his best, was or is one of the most skilled heavyweight fighters ever. Lewis is a freak athlete, a physical specimen, and a pretty good fighter. But none of that puts him within spitting distance of the level of Big Country on a good night.

Unless we see the unmotivated Nelson we've seen occasionally in the past, he should wipe Black Beast out in less than 2 minutes.
Roy is also a human punching bag when his opponent has cardio and decent footwork/striking.

But for the fact that he's got concrete between his ears (at least for now), he'd have been finished a ton of times.

Nelson isnt taking down lewis, that much i am positive of. I really cant see Roy winning this fight, dude just doesnt quite have it IMO. Hes been in great shape for his past couple fights too but as far as his game goes, his age is really really showing. I cant imagine the beast right now getting caught up in anything serious with Roy, Rnd 1 ko for lewis .

Yea people constantly bring up Nelsons ground game but he has almost no wrestling to speak of. He got taken down numerous times by Mir and Mirs a mediocre wrestlwr.

This will be a slugfest, Nelson still should win but it's not going to be because he outwrestle Lewis

Hopefully Beast wins. I want to see new contenders arise in the heavyweight division.

Nelson wins this. It's not like Lewis is some masterful boxer or agile on his feet. He's the same guy that got KO'd by Mittrione and Shawn fucking Jordan. Roy has the chin to take a couple shots in order to land his own, and that's all he'll need.

Thought Roy was fighting the Original Beast......Sappy!

Fucking duh

Lol at a an overweight brawler with no wrestling or cardio being one of the most skilled heavies, ever

Back