Big Country will flatline Beast and end his hype permanently

Roy is also a human punching bag when his opponent has cardio and decent footwork/striking.

But for the fact that he's got concrete between his ears (at least for now), he'd have been finished a ton of times.
I feel like given the relative state of heavyweight MMA, decent isn't quite the adjective you want. Roy only gets thrashed by the best of the best. Not saying the boxing of those guys isn't precisely "decent" by objective standards, but for heavyweights in MMA, it's pretty top-tier.

This is such a awesome fan friendly fight!! excited for it. someone is gonna get knocked out cold. I like both guys.

Roy is almost 40.

So is that corn riddled beard of his.....You can actually see the age of the beard throughout its length. Grey and Brown.....It is like counting the lines in a tree stump to reveal its true age.

I didn't think Beast had any hype around here... I thought we all pretty much looked at him as just a fun guy to watch.
This
Black Beast is a fun action fighter. He fights often and he almost never goes to decision. What's not to like?
I favor Nelson on chin only. Obviously, he's a more skilled grappler on paper but I feel his grappling is pretty overrated in MMA. If Lewis was able to escape back mount from Gonzaga, I think he'll be OK here

Idk who the beast is. The comic book hero?

But the Black Beast is no joke, very powerful. His uppercuts and crosses are alot shorter distance than Roys OHR.

Yea people constantly bring up Nelsons ground game but he has almost no wrestling to speak of. He got taken down numerous times by Mir and Mirs a mediocre wrestlwr.

This will be a slugfest, Nelson still should win but it's not going to be because he outwrestle Lewis

Dude he took down and dominated Kimbo on the ground. Thats like running through adcc and olympics with ease.

That being said this fight should a very fun brawl. Dont see how it could suck (...knocking on wood..)

don't think Roy has the offense of Meathead or Shawn Jordan but yea he probably gets this one done

If Mitrione and Jordan did it, I don't see why Roy wouldn't be able to find Lewis's chin

Hope Derrick fucking bodies him. I want some new blood up in this bitch.

And Lewis has neither.
Not like it's a secret. Lewis will have had a whole camp to prep. And if Nelson walks through Lewis, we'll see the same shitshow anytime Nelson faces a top HW, because he refuses to get in shape. Nothing against Roy, but I'd rather see Lewis have a crack at it.

Should be a fun fight.

Maybe it'll be a changing of the guard at the gate, but I see a Big Country right hand in The Black Beast's future.

I've seen lewis get knocked out pretty quick at least twice.. I don't think he has a good chin at all. Big country has serious knockout power. Nelson wins this fight by KO

This
Black Beast is a fun action fighter. He fights often and he almost never goes to decision. What's not to like?
I favor Nelson on chin only. Obviously, he's a more skilled grappler on paper but I feel his grappling is pretty overrated in MMA. If Lewis was able to escape back mount from Gonzaga, I think he'll be OK here

Gotta #HESPECT Beasts YOLO style of fighting. Go out there swing for the fences or go down swinging.

I think whoever connects first has this.

Likewise, sleep on Big Countries overhand right and get #SLEPT.

If Lewis doesn't coming in trying to brawl he wins this easily. Nelson hasn't knocked out anyone recently because all his opponents figured out all he has is an overhand right

Back