Beterbiev vs Bivol June 1st in Saudi ESPN+**** Postponed ***

Who wins ?

• Total voters
FUCK!
what a disappointment. what about the rest of the card?

Even Turki Saudi Money can't make this one go down... Dam shame.
Too bad Benavidez has a fight lined up. He really could be a hero and jump in to save the day.

Last edited:
Beterbiev's body is breaking down. At his age, that knee isn't gonna heal well.

I think it has something to do with them sparring in the past. It could be that Bivol's been knocked out before. Possibly even by Beterbiev himself.
they been low key beefing for years. They did spar, bivol says that beterbiev coudn't even touch him, and beterbiev says that he barely remembers the sparring....they dont like each other. Bivol also over the last few years was bitching about the fact that Arthur got certain fights because he lives in Canada, while he was blocked. Anyways, they have real animosity toward each other, there are more things there going all the way back to amateurs within the russian circle.

they been low key beefing for years. They did spar, bivol says that beterbiev coudn't even touch him, and beterbiev says that he barely remembers the sparring....they dont like each other. Bivol also over the last few years was bitching about the fact that Arthur got certain fights because he lives in Canada, while he was blocked. Anyways, they have real animosity toward each other, there are more things there going all the way back to amateurs within the russian circle.
Well, if Bivol's version of the sparring story is true then you'd think that he'd be much more confident around Beterbiev. He also wouldn't have waited him out for as long as he did. Bivol's been called out for delaying their fight publicly. Beterbiev said it to his face and more than once recently. He doesn't deny it. Instead he makes excuses and places the blame squarely on his team.

Worst news of the year, wtf. Wonder if there will be any conspiracy theories like some fighters received in the past for “ducking”

Too bad, im not surprised Artur got injured, seems to happen every other training camp. At his age the body can’t hold up camp after camp after camp.
Yes. While Bet still is guy .....stuff if I was an investor, I didn't had wanted him as opponent for my guy because his style: don't rush to finish opponent quickly and instead....to slow down guy and to finish only after this.

If Bivol will not manage to keep distance and angles and move a lot...then Artur will beat core, ribs and hands in order to slow Bivol down....

I watch his training and he really does some really amazing and creative things. One thing is these touch and go type of Squats here - - they can be really hard on the knee because you unloading and reloading quickly right at the most shear-force angle on the knee. When i power lifted i used to do those at reps at 465 and by themselves i was mostly ok. but add running, and lots of lateral drills to that and the damage starts to accumulate. Also his Catch on the Hang Cleans -you can see how far out his knees are sticking and the shock result on his landing. Arturo is still the only top tier level boxer i seen Bench around 3 plates which is generally not a good idea -bet hey, he's Beterbiev

Even Saudi money can’t polish the turd that is boxing. Tired of this sport.

Worst news of the year, wtf. Wonder if there will be any conspiracy theories like some fighters received in the past for “ducking”
About Bivol fights contracts decisions are done by Eddie H. So IMHO I don't blame Bivol cos this stuff.
Will see how Bivol will react after will get some 4-8 blows from Bet. If he will manage not to slow down he will have chances.
Bet is awful opponent: methodical and he does have good timing and CW level power. ...while ofc slowed down and post rehab and post covid .. ...

Even Saudi money can’t polish the turd that is boxing. Tired of this sport.
Pro boxing is business at first. You create brand ( name ) you might sell for best $ possible.
For a reason stuff like Bet had low number of fights in pros. Cos he might retire your fighter [ sorry for reality : your investments objects].... while vs Bivol investments objects still will be usable for next fights and even if will loss, still some money with guy might be earned....in next fights.
Damaging boxers are stuff like Bet and investors doesn't likes to have such opponents for their investments objects.

Back