RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Beterbiev vs C. Smith 10 PM ET 1/13 ESPN / ESPN+

Winner?

• Beterbiev

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Smith

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really think Bivol’s team will play hardball on the $ split just to age out Biev a little more. After tonight the likelihood of the fight happening this yr went down. If Biev struggled tonight team Bivol would’ve made the fight asap.

Sadly, you're more than likely right.

I really think Bivol’s team will play hardball to age Biev. After tonight the likelihood of the fight happening this yr went down. If Biev struggled tonight team Bivol would’ve made the fight asap.
They'd be smart to do it too.
I'm on the fence about who I'd think would win but the fight on paper feels razor close.... feels like boxers now days hate the idea of close fights.

Canelo doesn’t have good feet and he can be put against the ropes. Mbili isn’t a head hunter either so he’ll score points. Depends on his chin cause Canelo will find it. But I can see him stopping Canelo via body shots.

I love Mbilli as a fellow Frenchman but he gets Kirklanded after a few more rounds.

I really think Bivol’s team will play hardball on the $ split just to age out Biev a little more. After tonight the likelihood of the fight happening this yr went down. If Biev struggled tonight team Bivol would’ve made the fight asap.
Days ago it was reported that Bivol had signed his end of the Saudi agreement. Beterbiev's offer is going to come now that he's dealt with Smith (the Saudis make separate deals). Arum is saying it isn't done but maybe that's because only Bivol's side was reportedly completed. So, we'll have to wait and see. Artur turns 39 a week from now. They've already waited him out for years. I think they'll try and get this over the line before he hits 40. Otherwise, if Bivol were to win, he'd get less credit.

Damn, Beterbiev’s a beast. He doesn’t knock you out. He mauls your ass and beats the fight out of you and your team.
Callum can definitely take a punch and his height helps. He'd never been badly hurt or dropped. Neither had Joe Smith Jr. other than that "TKO" loss on his record from getting his jaw broken during a fight early in his career.

two judges gave smith round 6. that was one of his worst rounds too. interesting. 32-6 punch connects and I know numbers dont tell the full story blah blah blah.

it was clear the better punches were beterbiev and Callum went to his stool looking like he didn't want to come out for the next round.

two judges gave smith round 6. that was one of his worst rounds too. interesting. 32-6 punch connects and I know numbers dont tell the full story blah blah blah.

it was clear the better punches were beterbiev and Callum went to his stool looking like he didn't want to come out for the next round.
Strange but it doesn't matter. Artur never leaves it in the judges' hands anyway. Ten years and 20 fights later he continues to easily avoid them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back