RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Beterbiev vs C. Smith 10 PM ET 1/13 ESPN / ESPN+

Winner?

• Beterbiev

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Smith

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bivol won’t agree to an 18’ ring, that’s for sure

{<jordan}

The guy never landed double digit power punches in a round...

K8bJk9Xjm9YONkC3g4affVrEhutu1F7qDKkSNUXVbbs.jpg

And one of those rounds he out worked by a lot. Outlander 5-1 and he still go two judges. The difference was that was the only round he didn't have him trapped on the ropes for 20 seconds and unload. If that's what wins you rounds bs beterbiev..

ring sizes are between 16-24 feet it's weird. it's another thing in homefield advantage to come up with ring size. but it seems quebec city has always been 18. as much as it favoured beterbiev he was also out jabbing smith when the fight wasnt close to the ropes which is where I knew the fight was over. of course you have haters that had it even after 3 lol.

I made a 100 dollar bet with the mod of boxingnews 24. He kept saying easiest money ever he took Smith. He refuses to pay because he said beterbiev should have been dqd. "The fight wasn't going his way so he had to cheat."

Funny AF.

I made a 100 dollar bet with the mod of boxingnews 24. He kept saying easiest money ever he took Smith. He refuses to pay because he said beterbiev should have been dqd. "The fight wasn't going his way so he had to cheat."

Funny AF.

That Retard shouldn't be a Mod in anything boxing if he didn't clearly see Smith having no business in there with Beterbiev , I'm going to watch the replays online and Marvel at Beterbiev walking down , out jabbing and embarrassing "The Most Dangerous Opponent " he's ever faced. Artur made Smith look like a straight bum.

That Retard shouldn't be a Mod in anything boxing if he didn't clearly see Smith having no business in there with Beterbiev , I'm going to watch the replays online and Marvel at Beterbiev walking down , out jabbing and embarrassing "The Most Dangerous Opponent " he's ever faced. Artur made Smith look like a straight bum.

If you ever post there you'd know what mod it is. I'm pretty sure he's physically and mentally handicapped.

I just rewatched the fight myself. Artur didn't just outjab him he dominated him lopsidedly in the jab department. He outlanded him over 3-to-1 in jabs, almost the same in power punches, and slightly more than 3-to-1 in total punches landed. Better Beast did a demolition job on him.

I just rewatched the fight myself. Artur didn't just outjab him he dominated him lopsidedly in the jab department. He outlanded him over 3-to-1 in jabs, almost the same in power punches, and slightly more than 3-to-1 in total punches landed. Better Beast did a demolition job on him.

It's laughable that 2 retarded Judges even gave Smith any rounds

It's laughable that 2 retarded Judges even gave Smith any rounds
Sure is. Artur outlanded him in every single round. The only round that was somewhat close, really, was the 2nd. Normally the home fighter gets most, sometimes even all, of the swing rounds but that didn't happen here. The opposite happened. Those judges were never going to be a factor, fortunately.

32-6 and 2 judges gave it to smith is so dumb lol. I hate watching the fight with people that pick the wrong guy and make excuses why he was going to win. it's like how their NFL team has never lost a game in their mind.

Artur outlanded Smith worse than Canelo did. Much worse and against the supposedly improved non-drained version, "Uber Smith."

Total punches landed per round comparison

Canelo | Smith
--------------------
Round 1: 9-9
Round 2: 11-12
Round 3: 18-11
Round 4: 13-8
Round 5: 14-6
Round 6: 11-7
Round 7: 18-9

Beterbiev | Smith
-----------------------
Round 1: 20-6
Round 2: 15-11
Round 3: 29-13
Round 4: 32-11
Round 5: 25-7
Round 6: 32-6
Round 7: 29-5

Last edited:
Artur outlanded Smith worse than Canelo did. Much worse and against the supposedly improved non-drained version, "Uber Smith."

Total punches landed per round comparison

Canelo | Smith
--------------------
Round 1: 9-9
Round 2: 11-12
Round 3: 18-11
Round 4: 13-8
Round 5: 14-6
Round 6: 11-7
Round 7: 18-9

Beterbiev | Smith
-----------------------
Round 1: 20-6
Round 2: 15-11
Round 3: 29-13
Round 4: 32-11
Round 5: 25-7
Round 6: 32-6
Round 7: 29-5
What a jab. And the way it was popping callums head back it might as well be considered a power punch.

"Uber Smith" lol He is a very good fighter and durable as hell but I'm glad that the nonsense " he was weight drained at 168" excuse can be finally be put to bed.

Funny AF.
That site is basically the boxing equivalent of the National Enquirer so I'm not surprised A - that he picked Smith to win and B - that he's not paying you

What a jab. And the way it was popping callums head back it might as well be considered a power punch.

"Uber Smith" lol He is a very good fighter and durable as hell but I'm glad that the nonsense " he was weight drained at 168" excuse can be finally be put to bed.
It's a wicked jab. Definitely one of the best power jabs I've seen. Bud's also looked great against Spence. It did some real damage as well.

Back