Rumored Deontay Wilder to fight Zhilei Zhang in Saudi Arabia, June 1

Who wins?

• Total voters
Based on both fighters' last fights, there might only be 2 punches thrown through the first three rounds.

Must win fight for both. I think Wilder comes out all guns blazing with something to prove and opens a big cut on Zhang forcing ref stoppage.

Now that Wilder has nothing to lose and has his championship days behind him, Shelly Finkel is suddenly putting him up against opposition overseas that they stayed away from as long as they could. Remember that Anthony Joshua would have been next if Wilder hadn't lost to Parker.

Just terribly managed... History isn't going to be kind to Deontay Wilder.
That’s largely due to this eras fans . Wilder was the champion of fantasy fights bf Fury came back so he was putting everyone on his resume including Joshua when Ruiz defeated him and most everyone went with it .

The fact is you can’t give Wilder fantasy wins over anyone unless he does it himself that includes Ngannou who I think would knock Wilder out . I think Zhang will to if this fight happens, Wilders going to have to show me he can win not just talk about winning that’s why I was expecting Parker to knock him out but he won every round anyway .

It took an insane amount of time for any talks of Wilder beating Mike Tyson to finally stop , this era is something else . Lol

Must win fight for both. I think Wilder comes out all guns blazing with something to prove and opens a big cut on Zhang forcing ref stoppage.
Wilders past his best ,age , injuries, knockout losses etc have taking a toll on him that’s obvious ,Fury 3 took 5 years off his career easily combine with everything else .

Ironically if what you say happens he should get more credit bc realistically he shouldn’t be favored to win this one but it’s winnable,Wilder is a weird fighter he either will knock you out /stop you or look like an amateur who can’t box very well I’m not sure Ive ever seen a top guy have just those two things to judge a fighter bc it makes it comedic almost ?

A win for Wilder here somewhat repairs his damage of the Parker and Fury fights but I’m not expecting it ,I’d give him a 25% chance of winning , Zhang coming in with a chip on his shoulder could be big trouble ? Imop Wilder needs to fight at Bridgerweight after 2024 if he’s going to continue fighting win or lose I dint believe he can sustain much more against the super heavy weight era .

Yeah I’m pretty sure there is and iirc zhang confirmed the rematch. Wilder won’t fight zhang!

Will see.

Saudis backing up a truck full of money might convince them both to accept.

This could have been exciting a year or two ago but feels like damaged goods now. Both looked like dog shit in their last fights

Wilders past his best ,age , injuries, knockout losses etc have taking a toll on him that’s obvious ,Fury 3 took 5 years off his career easily combine with everything else .

Ironically if what you say happens he should get more credit bc realistically he shouldn’t be favored to win this one but it’s winnable,Wilder is a weird fighter he either will knock you out /stop you or look like an amateur who can’t box very well I’m not sure Ive ever seen a top guy have just those two things to judge a fighter bc it makes it comedic almost ?

A win for Wilder here somewhat repairs his damage of the Parker and Fury fights but I’m not expecting it ,I’d give him a 25% chance of winning , Zhang coming in with a chip on his shoulder could be big trouble ? Imop Wilder needs to fight at Bridgerweight after 2024 if he’s going to continue fighting win or lose I dint believe he can sustain much more against the super heavy weight era .

Also weirdly, some of the fights where he got to show his best, he drew or lost- vs Fury.

To add another layer, that trilogy is constantly being re-evaluated every time Fury swings manic depressive and comes out looking crap or only fighting cans. They get downgraded. Whereas at the time he fought so bravely and landed so many shots, showed off his pwer, boxed enough to deliver shots vs a good defensive fighter- he WON fans even in losing... then lost them with weird excuses....

But if Fury snaps out of it and comes out and beats Usyk and looks worldbeater again, all of a sudden the trilogy gets re evaluated upward again. And all of a sudden Wilder wasn't bad at all, at his peak. (and yet again one way or the other if we ever get Fury/AJ)

Like many boxers, the final days of his career may end up being unfortunate and tagged with an asterisk.

Also weirdly, some of the fights where he got to show his best, he drew or lost- vs Fury.

To add another layer, that trilogy is constantly being re-evaluated every time Fury swings manic depressive and comes out looking crap or only fighting cans. They get downgraded. Whereas at the time he fought so bravely and landed so many shots, showed off his pwer, boxed enough to deliver shots vs a good defensive fighter- he WON fans even in losing... then lost them with weird excuses....

But if Fury snaps out of it and comes out and beats Usyk and looks worldbeater again, all of a sudden the trilogy gets re evaluated upward again. And all of a sudden Wilder wasn't bad at all, at his peak. (and yet again one way or the other if we ever get Fury/AJ)

Like many boxers, the final days of his career may end up being unfortunate and tagged with an asterisk.
Wilder at his peak relies on how you rate Fury .

I don’t believe Wilder defeats Ortiz post 2014 before he fought him in 2017/2018 . I know he doesn’t defeat the Klitschko brothers at any point he could have fought them .

It’s hard to imagine Wilder improves at this point that’s why you’ll most likely see me bet against him if he fights most of the top guys now ,he’s in a position where he has to even show he’s better then Ngannou who won more rounds against Fury in one fight then Wilder did in 3 , in fact every time I bet against Wilder he lost .

People can’t use Joshua as a measuring stick for either Fury or Wilder bc it don’t work like that and we got all the fights to prove that we need .

I read an interview with him where he said he took ayahuasca and basically became an all-loving puss. So the fire's gone and never coming back.

i seen his a$$ at the Dead Shows

1711319761350.png

Back