Bellator MMA Heavyweight Grand Prix official promo.

He has to wait until his suspension is over to fight and yeah he was released
April 7, 2018 is his 2 yearz... so how is he in this tournament if he has to wait?

Looks to me like USADA being a UFC thing, will just ban him from fighting in the UFC... but I don't know how the commissions back USADA's bans. My thinking is that if he's in this tournament... that the commissions have him cleared. Maybe they're fighting overseas away from the prying arms of American commissionz. I don't know how that's working.

April 7, 2018 is his 2 yearz... so how is he in this tournament if he has to wait?

Looks to me like USADA being a UFC thing, will just ban him from fighting in the UFC... but I don't know how the commissions back USADA's bans. My thinking is that if he's in this tournament... that the commissions have him cleared. Maybe they're fighting overseas away from the prying arms of American commissionz. I don't know how that's working.
Well i don't think he's fighting before that, they just announced it, his match can be the last one. Doesn't work like that.

Yes of course this is a freak show and full past their prime fighters. I'll still watch it.

But what I find honestly disheartening is I don't see a single Bellator home grown talent. Dont they have a roster of their own?
Justin Wren is a hometown grown HW but it seems they don't wanna a random underdog winning it.

Past prime fighetrs? Yeah, they probably are. But damn these are all warriors who fight to win, and never stop. This is gonna be crazy and I can't wait.

lol mir, rampage, roy, king mo have all mentally quit multiple times

They don't have enough heavyweights so they put on middleweights? Shit, Matt Mittrione has a shot here. Stupid setup.

1. Couldn't imagine the shenanigans if they really had to line them up like that.
2. Mitreone should be in the UFC. Great fights just reckless.
3. UFC is going tot hurt itself because the sport grew in the era where these guys became known to people. It is hard to keep up with all the fighters now as opposed to when they had 200. People will watch this and if these old fighters keep coming to Bellator, it might hurt some UFC cards.

That being said, the UFC uses Bellator like a farm system which it could buy anyway but it would be great if Bellator kicks ass and does not sell. They need to increase their production quality. Still looks hooky.

Coker's last HW GP was a hot mess that took two years to complete, and that was filled with legitimate top HW's. These are either guys way past their prime or some never having even fought in the division at all lmao.

My money is on Mir who at least still has a semblance of a skillset amongst these guys.

this will be a complete disaster with injuries/pullouts. my guess is the winner is someone not even on the initial card

What a joke tournament.

-6 UFC has beens.
-The MOAT (Most overrated of all time).
-A LHW who wouldn't even been in the top at LHW in the UFC.

I predict either Mitrione (guy who got choked by honey dick Schuab) or that morbidly obese 41 year old is going to win this silly tournament.

3VimXQG.png
Lol
Muhr looks like he came straight from a prostrate exame and took that picture.

Chaellenger Sonnen is doing everything to get the attention. hah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back