Bellator MMA Heavyweight Grand Prix official promo.

THIS IS AWESOME.!!!!

I hope Sonnen won this tournament.

So is Frank Mir the ultimate fucker behind everyone? Lol

Awesome. This has me more excited than anything from the UFC this year!

War Fedor!

Wow! Mir went to Bellator? Mind blown... did he finish out his USADA suspension or is he burning bridges.

Wow at chael being in that mix too... he was outsized at LHW... lol...

This has just enough freakshow quality to it. I'm fucking amped!

LEGITIMACY SHMEGITIMACY!

LET'S PUNCH FACES!!!!!!!

:meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow:

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif

3VimXQG.png

Since when is Sonnen a freaken heavyweight...Bader, isn't he the LH champ? shouldn't that DQ him from competing? At this point, fedor is only damaging his legacy. he needs to retire...aT this point, I see him losing to pretty much everyone...

chael is gonna need nothing but the finest in cutting edge undetectable dick pill technology. Fedor should prolly even try to bum some offa him.

Last edited:
Seriosuly, they have Kharitonov, Kongo, Wren, etc. available... But they go with Sonnen and Mo for HW TOURNAMENT...

Just WTF.

Hell, even Bobby Lashley would do. Doesn't look bad against some 2nd league HWs lately.
stop complaining. Sonnen vs Mir is better than Lashley vs Kongo for the fans.

Well this looks fun. Is there a bracket setup already for it?

The winner of this tournament will have every right to call himself the best heavyweight outside the UFC.

They'll have done more to deserve that status than Cro Cop, Ivanov, Kongo, Minakov etc

I'm hoping Bader wins it, re-signs with the UFC, then fights at heavyweight for the rest of his career.

If Travis Browne, Ben Rothwell and Derrick Lewis can have success as UFC heavyweights, so can Bader.

Last edited:
Wow! Mir went to Bellator? Mind blown... did he finish out his USADA suspension or is he burning bridges.

Wow at chael being in that mix too... he was outsized at LHW... lol...
He has to wait until his suspension is over to fight and yeah he was released

Since when is Sonnen a freaken heavyweight...Bader, isn't he the LH champ? shouldn't that DQ him from competing? At this point, fedor is only damaging his legacy. he needs to retire...aT this point, I see him losing to pretty much everyone...
LHW is the weakest div at Bellator, there's no fight left for Bader, only Mo

Meh, why not?

We just watched Clay Guida, Joe Lauzon, Nate the Great, Matt Brown and Diego fuqqin Sanchez fight.

Seriously though...how are these guys still relevant?

I feel like the next generation of fighters have let us down by not pounding these guys into retirement...

Anyway...WAR GOAT!

the_last_emperor_fedor_emelianenko_by_postila-d5dse0v.jpg

"Not even a real heavyweight".

F that noise. Everyone is a heavyweight if they are ambitious enough.

God I hope one of the underdogs wins the damn thing.

Frank Mir tidbits

USADA announced Mir would be suspended two years, retroactive to April 2016
Mir, 37, will be eligible to return to competition on April 7, 2018.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/...issues-statement-on-two-year-usada-suspension

So did his sentence get reduced or is he fighting anyway despite USADA? I couldn't find anything about him getting a reduced sentence.... so I gotta think this is him saying he will never fight for the UFC again.

https://cagesidepress.com/2017/07/08/frank-mir-released-ufc/
July 8, 2017
Former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir, who has been sidelined due to a USADA suspension since shortly after his March 2016 bout against Mark Hunt, has been granted his release from the UFC promotion.

Yes of course this is a freak show and full past their prime fighters. I'll still watch it.

But what I find honestly disheartening is I don't see a single Bellator home grown talent. Dont they have a roster of their own?

I can see a Meathead vs Countryboy final. Meathead wins!

Past prime fighetrs? Yeah, they probably are. But damn these are all warriors who fight to win, and never stop. This is gonna be crazy and I can't wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back