Bellator MMA Heavyweight Grand Prix official promo.

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
23472824_10156427744299879_4272870148033729577_n.jpg

Who ya guys got?

I say Mitrione takes this.

I also have a feeling Fedor is going to get eliminated first round.

Last edited:
Bader wrestlefucks everyone on the way to the top.

Rampage Vs Nelson
1st rd please

I'm with TS, I think Mitrione takes this rather easily if he stays healthy throughout.

Frank Murr and Faydoor

Is this real?

Fedor going to sort that chin out or is he stuck on ‘fuck it’ mode

The way Bader is fighting right now might not be that exciting but he's got the style to grind out every guy in the tournament.

Love how Bellator screwed over Askren & now have a bigger version (who'd I'd say is far less exciting) & he'll likely be a two weight champion.

I have a feeling he's still going to be in "fuck it" mode. He's looked terrible his last couple of fights.

It all depends on the matchups. Mitrione or Bader would be my pick. I think Fedor can get by Mir considering Frank hasn't fought in a while and he will likely be off roids.

too bad jack swagger didnt get in

It all depends on the matchups. Mitrione or Bader would be my pick. I think Fedor can get by Mir considering Frank hasn't fought in a while and he will likely be off roids.
Nah it wasn't roids, it was "tainted kangaroo meat" remember?

<5>

I love Fedor but I'm not sure how he can "sort his chin out."

Smash it off of bamboo trees until it turns to iron?

Why the hell would Frank be off the roids?

4 guys who could make MW with discipline, 2 LHW's and 2 HW's. Average age is 38.5 and the two youngest are 34 and 36.Ought to be great......

Back