Bellator MMA Heavyweight Grand Prix official promo.

Winner gets a shot at Stipe?

lol i wish the ufc was more open to such things. perhaps even provide a couple of fighters to complete? Guess they have to be more careful since they've allowed so much star power to go to Bellator already

Don't get me wrong the best is certainly still in the ufc, but the ufc has allowed bellator to become a whole lot more interesting in the last couple of years or so.

After watching Arlovski fight a giant baby the other day this is awesome. Tournaments are always fun.

Man the HW landscape is vastly different from the last time Coker did this lol. Hopefully they van convince crocop to be a sub/alternate. Where's Sergei in all this?

Seriosuly, they have Kharitonov, Kongo, Wren, etc. available... But they go with Sonnen and Mo for HW TOURNAMENT...

Just WTF.

Hell, even Bobby Lashley would do. Doesn't look bad against some 2nd league HWs lately.

For some reason I'm really interested seeing Bader at HW
Reminds me of the pride days where no one gave a fuck
Same here, I'm far from being a fan of Ryan Bader but I don't see him getting beaten in this. Crazy to say...

Gangster weight GP more like. Bunch of MW's and washed up LHW's and HW's. Fedor/Mir/Rampage make for the best fights out of those. Seeing Sonnen potentially shoot doubles against HW's will be hilarious.

Mir already looks like he got a concussion from the camera flash.

fedor looks braindead, did they use a photo from when he got knocked the fuck out?

we.jpg

Can't wait to see the tears flow after Fedor gets finished by Chael Sonnen.

This is more fun than anything the UFC has done outside of striking lighting in a bottle with UFC 217. Kongo and Lashley should be in but I dont think Lashley wants anything to do with any top or former top fighters.

if everyone gets on TRT it would be amazing tourney otherwise...

Looks entertaining which is the point.

A bunch of past their prime fighters and half of them aren't even heavyweights. Mittrione wins this. Hope we at least get Fedor vs Rampage out of this. Can we fucking get Fedor vs Wand before they retire for fucks sake? This is a dream match up since Pride and they could finally make it happen.

Wow! Mir went to Bellator? Mind blown... did he finish out his USADA suspension or is he burning bridges.

Wow at chael being in that mix too... he was outsized at LHW... lol...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back