Be a man take a stand Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones part II

Who wins?

• Total voters
I want DC to win but that last weight cut was horrible and he could be the reason this fight doesnt go down or doesnt go down for the belt.

Jones on the other hand could cause the fight to be canceled before DC hits the scale.

Hope it comes together though as I may go considering its in Anaheim...........

Rather have Jones get a tune-up first. Can't get a good idea of how their rematch goes since Jones has a bunch of things going against him while DC "only" has the weight to worry about...maybe.

Outside factors aside DC was unable to hurt Jones or tire him and couldn't rely on his wrestling when it counted. Gassed himself out with ineffective pressure, though he did score some points in the clinch to make it close to even for 3 rounds. Jones is still young while DC is further away from his physical prime. Jones wins again based on the match-up alone.

I don't see the fight happening. Someone gets hurt or Jones get into trouble again. If the fight does happen though, I see Jones having one good round, fading and getting decisioned or finished. I'm 100% convinced he's done at a top level after that OSP fight.

I don't see the fight happening. Someone gets hurt or Jones get into trouble again. If the fight does happen though, I see Jones having one good round, fading and getting decisioned or finished. I'm 100% convinced he's done at a top level after that OSP fight.
DC looked worse in his last fight than Jon did in his.

Bones Jones dominated before and I don't see many adjustments DC can make honestly.

Not sure how people watch DC's Gus, Rumble, and Silva fight and think "yeah he's got this. Silva should have been finished in a round, coming in on 2 days notice. He lost to Gus, and Rumble went full retard after having great success striking.

Jones is too smart, and too good to let this fat old fuck win.
Silva has only been finished once in his UFC career. Let's not act like Silva is straight trash even at this point in his career.

Lost to Gus? How? What the fuck are you smoking? Everyone had that fight in favor of DC. Sure, Gus had some bright spots in the fight but let's not act like that decision came out of nowhere or was a robbery.

Making excuses for Rumble, I see. Rumble did what he does best. So I guess when he was KOing people the likes of Gus, Lil' Nog, Glover, Manuwa and Bader he was going full retard? DC is better than Rumble and their past two fights proved that.

Quit being a zig-zag bitch and just admit DC is a great fighter.

Jones again, UD. Would bet Jones fucking it up for himself before D.C. Winning the fight.

DC looked worse in his last fight than Jon did in his.

He finished Rumble in the 2nd round. Quicker than he did the first and didn't get dropped by a punch. He may not have physically looked as good but his performance was fine. Jones couldn't finish or hurt OSP over 25 minutes while OSP did nothing but stand in front of him doing nothing.

He finished Rumble in the 2nd round. Quicker than he did the first and didn't get dropped by a punch. He may not have physically looked as good but his performance was fine. Jones couldn't finish or hurt OSP over 25 minutes while OSP did nothing but stand in front of him doing nothing.
His Anderson fight was way worse than Jones OSP perfomance.

If they fight in July, neither man will be at his best.

That's not even true
Actually it is. He got his face broken by a guy giving DC the absolute easiest route to victory.

I'm not even convinced Rumble wanted to win. As soon as he broke DC's face, he stopped striking.

He finished Rumble because Rumble literally did everything he could to ensure he would lose.

Breaks DC:s face then resorts to grappling for zero reason.

Jones won't give DC the fight on a silver platter like Rumble was clearly doing.

Back