Be a man take a stand Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones part II

Who wins?

• Total voters
Actually it is. He got his face broken by a guy giving DC the absolute easiest route to victory.

I'm not even convinced Rumble wanted to win. As soon as he broke DC's face, he stopped striking.
That's a weird opinion.

1.) Only one of these two is an eligible fighter.
2.) Jones is busy accelerating that downward spiral.
3.) Jones looked horrible at UFC 210.

DC

I don't see the fight happening. Someone gets hurt or Jones get into trouble again. If the fight does happen though, I see Jones having one good round, fading and getting decisioned or finished. I'm 100% convinced he's done at a top level after that OSP fight.

Keep telling yourselves this lie.

Video of Jones looking "Horrible":

The view of how "bad" Jones did this fight get worse and worse with every passing month. To the point some of you actually believe it.

What happened to you sherdog? What makes you think DC has any chance? I'd give esparza more of a chance vs Joanna in a rematch.

Jones will make this look easy.

No matter what, the fight will be more competitive than the first.

Jones wont beat DC without his boner pills.

Keep telling yourselves this lie.

Video of Jones looking "Horrible":

The view of how "bad" Jones did this fight get worse and worse with every passing month. To the point some of you actually believe it.

Look at the words of mine that you actually quoted. Words that you took the time to read and then quote. I said UFC 210. When they showed him ringside, he looked like a homeless man who's been sleeping underneath a bridge.

DC wins this one... he won two rounds last fight and jones didn't lol great in his last fight. Add in the rule change with the eye pokes and low Test and DC should take this one convincingly

Silva has only been finished once in his UFC career. Let's not act like Silva is straight trash even at this point in his career. He hadn't been training, and took the fight on 2 days notice. He came in soft, out of shape, and not ready to fight. He had absolutely nothing for DC and he looked like shit against Silva.

Lost to Gus? How? What the fuck are you smoking? Everyone had that fight in favor of DC. That must be why it was a split decision. Sure, Gus had some bright spots in the fight but let's not act like that decision came out of nowhere or was a robbery.

Making excuses for Rumble, I see. Rumble did what he does best. So I guess when he was KOing people the likes of Gus, Lil' Nog, Glover, Manuwa and Bader he was going full retard? DC is better than Rumble and their past two fights proved that. Rumble did what he does best? By clinching DC against the cage? Trying to take him down? Abandoning his striking to clinch and grapple an Olympic wrestler is what he does best? He didn't hold Gus, Nog, Glover, Manuwa, and Bader against the cage and try to wrestle with them. He did what he does best, he used his striking and he finished them. Honest question are you retarded?

Quit being a zig-zag bitch and just admit DC is a great fighter.
Quit being a "zig-zag bitch"... do people actually talk like that? I think this answers my previous question.

DC may be a great fighter. But Jones is the greater fighter. Everything DC does, Jon Jones does better. The fat fuck probably wont even make weight.

Quit being a "zig-zag bitch"... do people actually talk like that? I think this answers my previous question.

DC may be a great fighter. But Jones is the greater fighter. Everything DC does, Jon Jones does better. The fat fuck probably wont even make weight.
Two judges scores were 49-46 and 48-47 for DC. Split decision, yes but let's not act like it was hard to give DC the nod over Gus.

Isn't Rumble a wrestler? Did he not wrestle or use wrestling in past fights? Is he suppose to abandon his wrestling because he's been KOing everyone? People like you are delusional. Rumble kept throwing bombs at DC and became tired so he had to switch up the gameplan. Rumble went for the next best weapon in his arsenal. Did he not take DC down? Exactly.

Yes, you are a "zigged when you should of zagged" bitch. Someone who's hindsight is always 20/20 after the fact. That's what you are, accept it.

And why wouldn't DC make weight? He's never missed weight before. Once again, you're being a lil' bitch brat.

They both are great fighters and the top 2 P4P in UFC in my opinion. But I still think Jones has a little too much for him, but he has had a lay off and Cormier has been fighting so that makes it even closer!. Should be a great fight again. I just can't go against Jones until I see him as beatable, he has never been beat in the true sense.

DC would have beat Jones last July and also Jones taking a tune up fight is another win.

So if Jones does win by some miracle they will be 2-2.

No steroids or eyepokes for Jones + 1 fight in the last 2 years where he didnt even look good.

DC kicks the shit out out Jon "Darryl Strawberry" Jones.

Based on what, chump?
giphy.gif

Back