• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Looks like it's going down this summer

first thoughts?

Factors to consider
DC's poor weight cut, going on a honeymoon soonish and has been talking about his weight recently in interviews
not to mention his age

Jon Jones
second (?) USADA fight, didn't look good in his first one, I believe this will be only his first or second time with the new weigh ins, long layoff, hasn't been training striking etc
Not to mention dick pills

who you go

Rooting for DC, but I just can't bet against Bones in good conscience.

I'm going to take a man, alright. I have to go with Jones once again.

If only his dick worked, we would have seen the rematch already.

1.) Only one of these two is an eligible fighter.
2.) Jones is busy accelerating that downward spiral.
3.) Jones looked horrible at UFC 210.

DC

Easy as last time for Jones.

DC would have won last July. I'ts possible Jones may be too arrogant to learn properly from the situation.

But, if he did, he could beat DC again.

Going with DC.

Jones should win again but there are so many question marks with him. Coming back after that long of a layoff and fighting DC might be serious trouble. DC is the only guy at LHW that I can see beating Bones at this point.

DC will dominate post USADA unjuiced Jones.

as great as Cormier is, he is much older and was more or less dominated in many aspects in the first fight. I think Jones has to be a shell of himself for Cormier to have a good chance. I'll be rooting for Cormier as I'm a fan of his determination and what he achieved in the UFC.

No tune up fight for Bones? I will go with DC via UD.

Crazy long lay-off for Bones, USADA breathing down his neck again, and new eye-poke rules. Plus, DC has remained active, and improved his cardio from the first fight.

USADA Jones has a track record of either not looking impressive or failing drug tests

USADA Cormier has gone 3-0 with two title defenses

No tune up fight for Bones? I will go with DC via UD.

Crazy long lay-off for Bones, USADA breathing down his neck again, and new eye-poke rules. Plus, DC has remained active, and improved his cardio from the first fight.
yeah MMAfighting aka Ariel is saying that Jones/DC is being targeted

It wasn't particularly easy last time.
Well he was coked up 24 hours beforehand, was taking Cormier down just for the sake of it, "sonning" him by pushing his head down at the bell and tricking him by throwing his hands up and then punching Cormier right at the end. Not exactly his toughest fight, there was no screwing around like that when he fought Gustaffson.

Well he was coked up 24 hours beforehand, was taking Cormier down just for the sake of it, "sonning" him by pushing his head down at the bell. and tricking him by throwing his hands up and then punching Cormier right at the end. Not exactly his toughest fight, there was no screwing around like that when he fought Gustaffson.
It wasn't his toughest, but I think that before Cormier gassed in round 4 it was competitive and close

Back