Be a man take a stand Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones part II

Who wins?

• Total voters
Two judges scores were 49-46 and 48-47 for DC. Split decision, yes but let's not act like it was hard to give DC the nod over Gus.

Isn't Rumble a wrestler? Did he not wrestle or use wrestling in past fights? Is he suppose to abandon his wrestling because he's been KOing everyone? People like you are delusional. Rumble kept throwing bombs at DC and became tired so he had to switch up the gameplan. Rumble went for the next best weapon in his arsenal. Did he not take DC down? Exactly.

Yes, you are a "zigged when you should of zagged" bitch. Someone who's hindsight is always 20/20 after the fact. That's what you are, accept it.

And why wouldn't DC make weight? He's never missed weight before. Once again, you're being a lil' bitch brat.
A simple 'yes, I am retarded' would have been enough. But thanks for giving us all plenty of evidence.

Rumble was a JuCo wrestler. DC was an Olympic wrestler. Rumble wrestling with DC was never part of the game plan. Not one time during his camp did someone say 'we should try to clinch and grapple with him'...

You can call me a 'zig zag bitch' if you honestly believe that is something people say. It doesn't change the fact that you are a retard.

Last edited:
No steroids or eyepokes for Jones + 1 fight in the last 2 years where he didnt even look good.

DC kicks the shit out out Jon "Darryl Strawberry" Jones.
So in two years DC has had wars with Rumble, Gus, and Rumble again. Getting rocked in all of them, and getting hurt between fights. Meanwhile Jones has taken zero damage while continuing to train and get better.

That 1 fight in 2 years was probably good for Mr Strawberry.

Meanwhile Jones has taken zero damage while continuing to train and get better.
Apparently you didn't see him at UFC 210. He looked like a drug addled couch potato. Partially because, at the moment, that's what he is.

The only thing that would concern me is Jon's cage timing, Jon is the fresher more preserved fighter @29 against DC heavy hard to make weight 37. Both men know how to use brain with brawn, the only difference is Jon ownz space in DC's head. Jon makes DC cry again...

Apparently you didn't see him at UFC 210. He looked like a drug addled couch potato. Partially because, at the moment, that's what he is.
Compared to fat ass DC who could barely step on the scale, and had to cheat to make weight? Jones looked pretty good, and beats DC again, just accept

Really don't know.

Of course Jones won't be the same, but it's not like DC improved a ton or looked sensational on his last fights.

Jones wins again. It's what he does. If I had to bet it'd be on him. DC has a better chance than a lot of guys outside of HW. Not a great one though. Jones uses his gifts too well and he's well prepared and disciplined inside the cage. Jones UD again I think.

rooting and betting on black fedor..uh, i mean, dc

I really think that without weightcutting issues or big injuries DC takes it. But Jones can always bring is old self and win easy, really looking forward to the fight

What weight is JJ walking around at now......I wonder what kind of weight cut he has to make for 205 these days?

When was the last time he made 205? Exactly.
When was the last time he missed weight? Exactly.

You really think that he misses weight in all his fights and the commission let's him still defend his title? Gimme a fucking break. I swear, these fucking conspiracy theorists.

DC takes it!! I have a gut feeling and my gut is almost always wrong!

War DC!

A simple 'yes, I am retarded' would have been enough. But thanks for giving us all plenty of evidence.

Rumble was a JuCo wrestler. DC was an Olympic wrestler. Rumble wrestling with DC was never part of the game plan. Not one time during his camp did someone say 'we should try to clinch and grapple with him'...

You can call me a 'zig zag bitch' if you honestly believe that is something people say. It doesn't change the fact that you are a retard.
Jon Jones was a JUCO wrestler, and looked what he can do with his wrestling. Lesnar had better wrestling credentials than Velasquez, and look what happen. Sonnen has better wrestling credentials than Evans, and look what happened. Fitch and Koscheck had better wrestling credentials than GSP and look what happened. DC has better wrestling credentials than Rumble, and Rumble still took him down.

You bringing up he was a JUCO wrestler means nothing. A lot of fighters say what they're going to do and not do during camp and still can do the opposite. You're a fucking retard if you believe a fight will reveal his or her complete gameplan on air for their opponent to hear and fully follow that same gameplan. And you do know that fighters have more than one gameplan heading into a fight? Of gameplan A doesn't work, there's a B and so on and so forth.

Stick to watching Hell's Kitchen ya dumb fuck.

Very likely both are on the downside of their career now.

DC wins the rematch though. Crazy how no one sees Jones isn't the same guy anymore... we all saw the OSP fight.

Anyway get ready for "pre-USADA Jones" to become a big thing after his next fight. Akin to healthy Shogun, Chuck with the look, and motivated BJ. Because post-USADA Jones will be very likely nothing like that guy.

going with DC here .
Just can't stand DC
also TS did you used to be ThatKid if not your stealing his thing here and you may need to be reported for swagger jacking

its all about the referee.

If he stops eye pokes, pushing fingers in oponents face and takes points for it like it should be and Jones has to abandon this strategy Cormier has a good chance.

I'm going with DC merely on the fact Jones looked utterly shocking in his last fight after time off and enhanced testing, and he's had even more time off now, whereas DC has not changed at all post USADA.

Back