Barboza - "It doesn't matter if Conor returns, I see Tony Ferguson as the ACTUAL champ."

Barboza threw everything and a kitchen sink at Ferguson and still couldn't finish him.

Barboza knows whats up and soon Conor will know too when Ferguson stomps him.

Pretty crazy most of the divisions, we the people, have a view who the real champ is and its not the one wearing the belt LoL

These threads are always entertaining.

They get all the Conor fangirls going

sGfk712.gif

db830d05728ddebc8721b07c6566b8b0.jpg

Deal with it.

That's a little passe now seeing the gorilla is now wearing "El Cucuy" a real champ on his chest, FYI gorillas are all about defending what's theirs.....

Last edited:
It's cute that he thinks his opinion matters

The Champ Champ will do whatever the fook he wants. {<Mcgoat}
Yeah cause your fanboy opinion means more than one of the guys who actually competes in the division? Get over yourself bud

QUOTE="INoHespectChael, post: 136658897, member: 422373"]Nobody said he was dingus. He's not even ranked in the top 5 right now.

Get Conor's nuts out of your mouth. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hahah strong keyboard warrior

Behave yourself

Last edited:
Because he just beat Lee?
He's on a sick streak, granted, but so is Khabib.
No win over Khabib or Conor = not the undisputed best fighter in the division

So you agree the MW belt became illegitimate, but the LW belt is real until the top 3 fight eachother?

1-0 by way of beating the ever loving shit out of the guy wearing a gold belt and being called champion.
Let's be honest though Eddie wasn't the best in his own division khabib even defeated Rafael

In 5 days, Conor hits his 400th day as LW champion without a single defense and his 750th day of being a champion in the UFC without defending a title.

So you agree the MW belt became illegitimate, but the LW belt is real until the top 3 fight eachother?
It's just not as black and white

The moment Conor won, he could be considered the legitimate champ, especially since he did to Alvarez what no one could. However considering he has been healthy and hasn't defended for a year, the belt loses value which is why I think UFC should strip him. Unless the Tony fight is around the corner, to clear everything up

The difference between LW & MW is also that the other two best in the division have not done much either in that year. Khabib has not fought since Conor has, and Ferguson has only beaten Lee. Contrast that with when Bisping was ducking, Whittaker beat Jacare and Romero, so there was a clear nr1 guy.

I think how long ago the fights were matter. But I have to say this is the most impressive argument I have seen put forward for the legitimacy of Conor's belt.

Of the current top 10 Conor beat both #3 Eddie Alvarez and #6 Diaz only last year. #7 Poirier was 3 years ago.

By comparison, Tony only beat #8 Lee this year, and #4 Barboza 2 years ago.

So Conor has beaten more current top 10 fighters than Tony has, more higher ranked current fighters, and he did it more recently than Tony did beat his highest.

Completely agree with Barboza. I hope he beats Khabib, would like to see that rematch between Barboza vs Ferguson.

Conor better not stay away too long, people will really start to not give a fuck about him.

Of the current top 10 Conor beat both #3 Eddie Alvarez and #6 Diaz only last year. #7 Poirier was 3 years ago.

By comparison, Tony only beat #8 Lee this year, and #4 Barboza 2 years ago.

So Conor has beaten more current top 10 fighters than Tony has, more higher ranked current fighters, and he did it more recently than Tony did beat his highest.

Like i said, this is a totally respectable argument, but leaving out that the Poirier fight was at FW and the Nate fights were at WW (and he lost one of them) kind of skews the argument in Conors favor.

The fact remains that at LW, he has only fought one fight. He won, but Tony is on a ten fight win streak in the division. Poirier wasnt even ranked at LW when Mcgregor fought him.

But its still a valid argument.

That's a little passe now seeing the gorilla is now wearing "El Cucuy" a real champ on his chest, FYI gorillas are all about defending what's theirs.....

I havn't seen anyone come to Ireland and try to take those belts off Conor, lmao. Still has Conor tattooed on it's chest, deal with it.

Can't wait for the pussy champ to vacate off to boxing. He wants none of a fighter better than him, or his size for that matter.

Back