Barboza - "It doesn't matter if Conor returns, I see Tony Ferguson as the ACTUAL champ."

Tony has fought one guy since Conor and he was ranked 10th. Khabib has fought nobody. lmao, you're literally delusional. Nothing you say is accurate. None of the other LWs are staying active. None of them have fought each either for that matter.

LW is full of guys that have ducked each other and gotten artificial wins to make them seem like they are all killers, when there is only one Conor, the one who has proved the most thus far.

Tony is waiting for Conor because he is next in line. Remember last year when he and khabib were going to fight for the top position? That is not on Tony. That is Conor holding up another belt.

There is no point in carrying on with this. Conor is taking heat from the media, fans and fighters. This is on him and it is going to get even more ugly the longer he does not fight.

Tony is waiting for Conor because he is next in line. Remember last year when he and khabib were going to fight for the top position? That is not on Tony. That is Conor holding up another belt.

There is no point in carrying on with this. Conor is taking heat from the media, fans and fighters. This is on him and it is going to get even more ugly the longer he does not fight.

Lmao, Conor isn't taking anything but paychecks.

You're deeply delusional if you think Conor is concerned with what dorks on Sherdog or Media think of him.

Tony also had plenty of other chances to fight. Khabib never fought. These are facts. The other fighters have not been staying active either. Tony waiting around has nothing to do with Conor. He wants the payday though just like every other fighter wants a payday and is going to do whats best for him, and I'm not knocking him for that. He should do that. Just like any other fighter should and they do, just like Conor does. It's time to stop singling out Conor for what other fighters do, and blaming him for what other fighters do. Conor wasn't even the first guy to do it, he's just been the most popular.

Nobody cares that conor has the belt. Nobody views him as the true champ of that division not hating its just true. He just has a trinket , tony is the one that fought and beat everyone.

Lmao, Conor isn't taking anything but paychecks.

You're deeply delusional if you think Conor is concerned with what dorks on Sherdog or Media think of him.

Tony also had plenty of other chances to fight. Khabib never fought. These are facts. The other fighters have not been staying active either. Tony waiting around has nothing to do with Conor. He wants the payday though just like every other fighter wants a payday and is going to do whats best for him, and I'm not knocking him for that. He should do that. Just like any other fighter should and they do, just like Conor does. It's time to stop singling out Conor for what other fighters do, and blaming him for what other fighters do. Conor wasn't even the first guy to do it, he's just been the most popular.

Actually he just lashed out at fans and I believe it was on his Twitter account. He was bothered enough to make an incoherent statement ripping people on the internet. That does not sound like someone who does not give a shit.

I bet if Tony had the belt and sat on it for 1.3 years while Conor was waiting for his shot, you would not like it at all.

Conor is the “champ” and he has responsibilities to that division.

Last edited:
It's good to see fighters moving on from the Conoritis they had. I'm glad they're starting to call each other out and the MMA world is slowly forgetting about Conor.

Let's make some title fights!

Actually he just lashed out at fans and I believe it was on his Twitter account. He was bothered enough to make an incoherent statement ripping people on the internet. That does not sound like someone who does not give a shit.

I bet if Tony had the belt and sat on it for 1.3 years while Conor was waiting for his shot, you would not like it at all.

Conor is the “champ” and he has responsibilities to that division.

LOL, he was talking about people crying about fighter's who risk their health. Nothing about defending a title.

If he cared so much, he would've already defended it.

jpkmFvdi.jpg

Why would he be stripped if he's defending next year? He just fought in August just because a deal wasn't made for UFC 219 doesn't mean he doesn't want to fight or there aren't negotiations being made for UFC 222. I can bet you $20 right now that he will fight against Tony in the first half of 2018. Announcement will be made in January. Conor has NEVER ducked anybody in the UFC.
Significado-de-sonhar-com-gargalhada-3.jpg

rindo-ate-cair_3069.gif

gifs-gifs-risadas-3.gif

Back