Barboza - "It doesn't matter if Conor returns, I see Tony Ferguson as the ACTUAL champ."

Barbozas the man, since his first fight I liked the dude. Hope he beats Kalabeeb and gets a title shot.

47KyX_s-200x150.gif

He isn't wrong.

It has been 395 days (13 months) since Conor won the title and he hasn't defended once.

The belt that Conor calls the championship has not been defended against a top LW in 524 days (17 months).

In that time, Ferguson has defeated Vannata, RDA and Lee, earning him a belt that came from actually fighting his way to the top of the division.

Conor has only made his promotional debut at LW. He has 1 fight. Ferguson is on a 10 fight win streak in the division.

Ferguson is the legitimate champion. Its a shame that the UFC keeps disrespecting their own titles in this manner. It creates a logjam at the top of divisions where no top guys want to fight eachother because they know it doesn't earn a title shot.

If Tony vs Conor isn't announced by UFC 219, then i dont expect Khabib vs Barboza to actually happen.

Conor isn't far from being a less legitimate champion than Bisping. But at least Bisping had more than one fight at MW.

It's cute that he thinks his opinion matters

The Champ Champ will do whatever the fook he wants. {<Mcgoat}

Like running around getting his ass kicked by 40 Mayweather.

And everyone thought Ronda had the dumbest fucking fanbase imaginable, lol.

Conor's fans could stretch an elastic from this planet to the next. How lame do you have to be to continue making excuses over and over and justifying the actions of a money whore?

shouldnt he be worried of tony coming back since hes injured.

He isn't wrong.

It has been 395 days (13 months) since Conor won the title and he hasn't defended once.

The belt that Conor calls the championship has not been defended against a top LW in 524 days (17 months).

In that time, Ferguson has defeated Vannata, RDA and Lee, earning him a belt that came from actually fighting his way to the top of the division.

Conor has only made his promotional debut at LW. He has 1 fight. Ferguson is on a 10 fight win streak in the division.

Ferguson is the legitimate champion. Its a shame that the UFC keeps disrespecting their own titles in this manner. It creates a logjam at the top of divisions where no top guys want to fight eachother because they know it doesn't earn a title shot.

If Tony vs Conor isn't announced by UFC 219, then i dont expect Khabib vs Barboza to actually happen.

Conor isn't far from being a less legitimate champion than Bisping. But at least Bisping had more than one fight at MW.

Not sure if you're smart enough to know this but in your little cesspool of words, you realize Tony has only beaten as many top LWs since "50244" days as Conor right?

Conor is the legitimate champion. It's official. He beat the champ. He's never lost the belt. Deal with it.

Nonetheless I know you won't. I know after Conor demolishes Tony and defends his belt, if you're not making some excuse up about Tony, you'll for sure be claiming Conor still hasn't defended his belt as Tony was the champion. whining about all that lmao

I have you dorks all figured out.

Thats irrelevant, Whitaker also fought much tougher opposition than GSP but that didn't mean GSP wasn't the real MW champ
GSP wasnt a legitimate MW champion. When GSP beat Bisping, the tin belt that was on the line hadnt been defended against a top MW in 693 days, (23 Months) of which time Bisping had it for 518 days (17 months) without a single legitimate defense.

Thats fucking insane. When GSP vacated that garbage, it was 4 days shy of 2 years (726 days) since a top contender at MW got a title shot.

That belt wasnt vacated, it died of shame.....Whitaker was the real champ ever since he beat Romero.

Last edited:
Not sure if you're smart enough to know this but in your little cesspool of words, you realize Tony has only beaten as many top LWs since "50244" days as Conor right?

Conor is the legitimate champion. It's official. He beat the champ. He's never lost the belt. Deal with it.

Nonetheless I know you won't. I know after Conor demolishes Tony and defends his belt, if you're not making some excuse up about Tony, you'll for sure be claiming Conor still hasn't defended his belt as Tony was the champion. whining about all that lmao

Under this retarded logic, GSP is still Thw WW and MW champion. Its stupid.

There is only supposed to be one champion at each division within the promotion. When there are two, I consider the more legitimate of the two the real one.

Its good to see the fighters understand this, too. They're going to stop campaigning for shots at fake belts and recognize the real ones.....

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzEvMTM1NzE2NS9jb25mdXNlZC1vLmdpZgloglog.gif
Talk about your cesspool of words it's this ^^^ gibberish post.

Meanwhile back in reality Tony is planning to fight the actual champion next year March / April. o_O

you mean if McNugget will stop running...

..and no hope for that. Talks is he will fight in Boxing next year...

Good luck bringing him back to the UFC where he'd make a fraction of the money to defend his belt...

And you're either incredibly dense and swimming in a pool of delusion, or you're just an outright troll. Lol. We have you figured out....

Thats still only slightly over 1 year. Does he really deserve to be stripped for fighting Mayweather? Anyone would take that fight, nobody would benefit from stripping Conor, not even Tony, makes him look like a paper champ.

Only one person looks like a paper champ right now.....and it sure as hell aint Tony.....

Say what you want......but Conor is the champ because he beat the champ.

Sure Tony has a history at LW, worked his way up and is active....but he hasn’t beat the guy who beat the guy.

The champ ain’t picked by sherdog.

.......and you better believe Barboza would be jumping at that McGregor fight and recognising him as the champ if he got half a sniff!

Conor currently actually has both higher ranked and quantitatively more wins over the current top 10.

Back