Barboza - "It doesn't matter if Conor returns, I see Tony Ferguson as the ACTUAL champ."

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
"I'm number 3 in the rankings, and I see Tony Ferguson as the actual champion. I always make this very clear. It doesn't matter whether or not McGregor comes back. I don't know if he is coming back, and I don't care. All I hope for is that whoever wins my fight with Khabib becomes the next one to fight Ferguson for the belt." -Barboza

RG0BS1U.gif

6:00

Most of us see Tony as the real champ.

He fought his way through some killers.

Conor just got an unwarranted title shot.

Doesn't matter if Woodley returns, I see Mike Perry as the WW champ.

He's totally right.

Conor needs to prove he's the champ. Right now he is 1-0 in the division.

I think he knows if Conor returns he will not be fighting contenders.

Tony absolutely should be the undisputed LW champ at this point.

Conor forfeited his belt the second he went to Boxing.
They just keep calling him the champ so they can hype the guy.

He's not coming back.

Tony is the ONLY LW champ

Meanwhile back in reality Tony is planning to fight the actual champion next year March / April. o_O

He's totally right.

Conor needs to prove he's the champ. Right now he is 1-0 in the division.

1-0 by way of beating the ever loving shit out of the guy wearing a gold belt and being called champion.

It's cute that he thinks his opinion matters

The Champ Champ will do whatever the fook he wants. {<Mcgoat}

Another salty Brazilian :lol:
The LW champ isn't a subjective opinion, its a fact that Conor is the champ. People who can't accept this, can't accept reality. They are pathetic as the Hillary supporters who still hold up "Not MY president" signs.

Gaethje, Barboza, Khabib....just a few of the top 10 Lightweights who are on record saying that they think Tony is the real champ of the division. But the McGregor nuthuggers get butt hurt when we say it. lol

Back