Aspinall should change tactics with Jones.

Aspinall needs to go full Briggs. Just go and harass jones wherever he is, film it and post it. That's it. Briggs didn't get the fight but if Tom manages to inconvenience him I am sure he will.

Show up like "oldman volk" and try to get in a fight with Jon. No one really cares for the Stipe fight but Tom isn't making people care for the fight too.

Tom can't do that he's a bloke.

A bloke is a person conditioned to be a subservient, buck tooth yes man for authority like a King of Queen. Aka British person.

So as long as Jon is considered above him, he will blush and stutter and say thank you sir may I please have some more.

This is so random and hilarious.

I do think Aspinall is too polite to all that trash talking.

Personally i feel like now that he knows jons ducking him, he should take every opportunity he gets to call him a chicken shit mother fucker.

" I don't want to talk about fighting jon sorry, hes a chicken, we all know he wants to fighter five year dormat former champions etc etc"

Jon will either get irked and fight or its just flat out true and hes scared. I totally agree, he's going about this the wrong way. he might want to take a page out of shannon briggs playbook here. "LETS GO CHAMP, WHAT YOU GOT CHAMP? WHY YOU RUNNING SCARED CHAMP?"

Attachments

• b174e159f4565363aa1b3eb2b061c201.jpg
    b174e159f4565363aa1b3eb2b061c201.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 0
Tje best thing Tom can do is defend the interim belt against contenders, he still won't fight Jones but a lot of people will get behind him.

Aspinall needs to go full Briggs. Just go and harass jones wherever he is, film it and post it. That's it. Briggs didn't get the fight but if Tom manages to inconvenience him I am sure he will.

Show up like "oldman volk" and try to get in a fight with Jon. No one really cares for the Stipe fight but Tom isn't making people care for the fight too.

But that's not how Tom is. That's how Briggs is hahahah. He's just got to figure out a way to do it that fits w his personality. He's not an antagonist but...there's probably a way he can do it where he just happens to be somewhere that Jon is and be like "oh hello there m8" hahah

He shouldn't force it. People will see through it and look like an ass.

Noone has consistently stayed on Jones. I previously wrote similar to what OP did. Smith should have taken the DQ win when he fought Jones, and then relentlessly trash talked him about steroids, cheating, drugs etc. No matter what Jones says, someone needs to keep repeating examples of his garbage behavior and vehemently call him a piece of trash. Jones is an example of where fire has to be fought with fire. His sociopath/narcissistic mentality can't take it.

In Smiths example he should have talked trash agter taking the dw win, but refused to ever fight Jones again. Someone like Tom could keep trash talking Jones and actually beat him. Just needs to sharpen up all skills, show no fear and make no mistakes during the fight.

He should just start training with DC. Jon's ego can't handle a loss. That's why he is avoiding the fight in the first place. But if avoiding Aspinall creates a perceived win for Cormier, that would push Jones over the edge imo

Aspinall is young. All he has to do is fight yet as soon as he won an interim he becomes an entitled prima donna. If he just keeps fighting he either forces Jones to retire or forces a unification fight. Instead, sitting on the shelf and fighting on social media seems to be what a lot of guys choose.

Back