Asian Men!

It absolutely KILLS you that I'm not a balding, loser sexpat and my wife isn't an impoverished, illiterate hooker, doesn't it? We don't fit into your neat little box of generalizations, do we? You lose. Game over.

<{1-19}>
Im not sure where this came from - oh yes your personal insecurity and racism. My remark is only commentary why you feel the need to bash white women in a thread about asian men and black women. Its always on the tip of your tongue and i feel sorry for you. Its like you blame them for making you resort to philippines.

No, I haven't finished studying yet so that's weighing against me not to mention I'm not studying the preferred fields of South Asians(medicine, engineering, finance, and law in that order). Also as I said I'm only half South Asian so within that community I'm a bit of an outsider, I don't think many of those parents would want their daughters marrying me anyhow. Like a lot of mixed persons its hard to fully identify and assimilate with any one community you're a part of since you're always seen as not authentic enough, even if only subconsciously.
upload_2017-3-26_18-4-32.jpeg

Maybe it has to do with the penis issue? plus many Black women are known as size queens.
On average Black women probably have more testosterone than the average Asian man. A lot of those Asians are skinny, only a few are muscular and the ones that are muscular are usually on the juice.

Ive only really seen an Asian male with a non Asian female a few times in my life and its usually a homely looking couple or a nerdy one.

I see a lot of White men and Asian female couples all the time though, its pretty common.

Maybe it has to do with the penis issue? plus many Black women are known as size queens.
On average Black women probably have more testosterone than the average Asian man. A lot of those Asians are skinny, only a few are muscular and the ones that are muscular are usually on the juice.

Ive only really seen an Asian male with a non Asian female a few times in my life and its usually a homely looking couple or a nerdy one.

I see a lot of White men and Asian female couples all the time though, its pretty common.
Doesn't matter once they find out that Asian men have the biggest...salary.

Im not sure where this came from - oh yes your personal insecurity and racism. My remark is only commentary why you feel the need to bash white women in a thread about asian men and black women. Its always on the tip of your tongue and i feel sorry for you. Its like you blame them for making you resort to philippines.
upload_2017-3-26_18-5-57.jpeg

beauty can come in any skin tone, bro.
ef311951b992666687d5d059b7c2b0dd.jpg

ffff070f225eb3e9a4fec2113c50031a.jpg
61747481.jpg

Last edited:
I've loved dark women since I was 16, and foreign women since I was 23. It's a natural for me.

And stop stalking me...you look desperate and pathetic....

@Banchan if you're gonna start up with @steve38 at least do something different from last time.

Throw out some "yo momma" jokes or talk about his penis size. Maybe insinuate that he may have homosexual tendencies. You know, the classics

He should not get pass for bashing white women. At least needs to be said he is racist and he started it - as usual.

What bashing? He just said he doesn't find pale pasty women attractive. To each their own. I would trample over every black model ever to get to a goth/alt girl. People have preferences, is normal.

Asian men are great. Theyre more romantic than western men and if you get a korean one they can be tall. I dont know where the cheap stereotype comes from because they are not cheap and will spoil you. They always insist on paying and buying you nice things. Girls who pass them up are really missing out.

What bashing? He just said he doesn't find pale pasty women attractive. To each their own. I would trample over every black model ever to get to a goth/alt girl. People have preferences, is normal.
White women are all pastey? News to me.

Asian men need to build confidence, look at a lot of black dudes from the hood, they are the most sexually aggressive they dont care about rejection they literally will whistle at a chick with no shame and ask for her digits quick, he could be the ugliest smelly black dude and he still aint ashamed to step to a hot sexy woman.MAybe the confidence is in the penis? guys with bigger ones will be more confident in approaching a chick? Maybe thats why Asian men dont approach non asian women often?

Just look at this video its all black dues cat calling this curvy jewish woman

@Banchan if you're gonna start up with @steve38 at least do something different from last time.

Throw out some "yo momma" jokes or talk about his penis size. Maybe insinuate that he may have homosexual tendencies. You know, the classics
I dont know any momma jokes. Must be a western thing like dave chapelle who i find not funny! I had an ex who loved him and always made me watch his show and it was like the worst hour of my life.

White women are all pastey? News to me.

Some are. "White" is a social construct containing many different races. A lot of races are now considered white, that weren't a couple generations ago. Like italians or jews.

Personally I love really pale skin with dark hair and dark eyes. Hnnnnnnggg.

<DrakeLaugh>

Heat is terrible, though. Being born and bred in Norway anything above 75 fahrenheit is uncomfortable and makes me feel uneasy. Still didn't stop me from going to Islamabad back in the summer of '15 for the first time since childhood. Saying it was pretty rough is an understatement.
<{boneytears}>

I will go between november and february the next time. Fokk that heat.

Must be a western thing like dave chapelle who i find not funny! I had an ex who loved him and always made me watch his show and it was like the worst hour of my life.

You filthy whore.

I dont know any momma jokes. Must be a western thing like dave chapelle who i find not funny! I had an ex who loved him and always made me watch his show and it was like the worst hour of my life.

<38>

Your subjective opinion is wrong.

Back