Asian Men!

RIjDtWf.gif

That kind of seems like you TBH, just from what I have seen from your posts in the Mayberry.

Kind of? Haha

Not bitter.
I just don't see girls ever going after them. I think that they just aren't attractive people in the grand scheme of things.
The same can be said for black girls if the data from the OP is any indication.

The same can be said for black girls if the data from the OP is any indication.
No because we have plenty of examples of hot black women.
Generally, and the white man can lie all he wants, but when a extremely hot black girl walks in vs an extremely hot white girl, the black girl is turning more heads.
Her walk is flashier, her ass moves better and she gots better glowing skin.

Go grab the most women you know, and tell them to find you hot asian guys, or Asians they think are hot. They will be stumped.
Thats the difference.

By the way.
Latinos/Latinas win anyway so you all lose.

I agree on all points and it's sad that the view of blacks is like that, but that doesn't explain why there are significantly more Asian women with black men, than Asian men with black women.

Asian men don't pack like black men do, there's your explanation..

most latinos I know would call you macaco or mayate bro so I don't know why you are bringing that up. I would kinda know since I am one. a real one.
Are ya, cuz I am too jackass.

Are ya, cuz I am too jackass.
what ethnicities are your mother and father? because no latinos I know attributes a look to latinos like when you said riggo looks latino when he could very well be a full blooded african.

Last edited:
No because we have plenty of examples of hot black women.
Generally, and the white man can lie all he wants, but when a extremely hot black girl walks in vs an extremely hot white girl, the black girl is turning more heads.
Her walk is flashier, her ass moves better and she gots better glowing skin.

Go grab the most women you know, and tell them to find you hot asian guys, or Asians they think are hot. They will be stumped.
Thats the difference.
concierto-de-kpop-en-tu-pa-s-ent-rate-de-c-mo-traerlo.jpg

mexico.png

Are you not aware that these kpop boy bands are filling stadiums all across south america and europe?

RIjDtWf.gif

That kind of seems like you TBH, just from what I have seen from your posts in the Mayberry.
You see me putting down other races for the purpose of propping up why i married my wife? Thats what steve does

By the way.
Latinos/Latinas win anyway so you all lose.
I dont have much experience with them but they seem to be in trouble with the law often

Also seem to be incredibly short. Your average mexican is shorter than your average asian.

I dont have much experience with them but they seem to be in trouble with the law often

Also seem to be incredibly short. Your average mexican is shorter than your average asian.
oh yeah alot of latinos in canada eh? how can you roast steve for putting down other races, when you do the exact same thing yourself? White people say the same thing about black people and its just as racist when you do it. You being asian doesnt give you a pass.

Definitely. South Asians marry outside their group the least of all. You're like a unicorn.

I'm guessing it'll start changing, like everything else does, with the passing of the generations. Most or all the South Asians I know who have arranged or semi-arranged marriages are either immigrants or second generation Americans (aka, the first generation born in the US)

I'm pretty sure these second-generation Americans will have a harder time arranging things for their kids.
@Kafir-kun

I want to see a unicorn at least once in my life.

<{1-7}>

oh yeah alot of latinos in canada eh? how can you roast steve for putting down other races, when you do the exact same thing yourself? White people say the same thing about black people and its just as racist when you do it. You being asian doesnt give you a pass.
Is it racist? These are things i see. I didnt say its true just what i see. Short and in trouble with law.

You see me putting down other races for the purpose of propping up why i married my wife? Thats what steve does

Honestly, I'm not too familiar with Steve's postings and yours either. I usually only skim the mayberry so maybe that wasn't an accurate assumption of mine to make.

I think Steve is the dude that went to the Philippines to marry a chick? If he did do what you say then yeah that is shitty and weird.

Back