Asian Men!

I have a really good black friend who says he has it made. He loves dark skinned black girls with the fat asses and lips. He jokes that he has the pick of the litter when ever he wants because they are the least wanted group besides morbidly obese. He does get laid ALL the time too. I don't fen thought that guys that are chubby chasers really have it good. If you have champagne taste in women you gotta work. And I do.

Bro, come get your boy...

You see me putting down other races for the purpose of propping up why i married my wife? Thats what steve does

This isnt even a really mean post of his. He always talk how he used and spit out white women all his life because they are worthless.

I mean its fine he married filipino but its like he tear down white women because he feels filipinos are inferior so he needs to make white women even more inferior to be comfortable he married a filipino.

<{1-4}>

LMAO! Now I'm racist against white people because I've always preferred darker women? :rolleyes:

And show me ANY post where I said I used ANY woman...or STFU. There's a lot softer targets on the forum if you want to attack someone for their lack of morality....I honestly think you have a thing for me. It's cute.

<{1-12}>

For sharing the same opinion.
Come bruddeh now you gotta spill the beans on who the snitch is so we can do the stitches and ditches routine on em.

rula%20pic%201_zpsahyoy2fr.jpg

rula-jebreal%20pic%202_zpsu1llwo9r.jpg

Rula_Jebreal%20pic%203_zpsgoeiva9k.jpg

I have a really good black friend who says he has it made. He loves dark skinned black girls with the fat asses and lips. He jokes that he has the pick of the litter when ever he wants because they are the least wanted group besides morbidly obese. He does get laid ALL the time too. I don't fen thought that guys that are chubby chasers really have it good. If you have champagne taste in women you gotta work. And I do.
If a certain subset of the female population finds you attractive, then often they become more attractive to the male. Black women seem to like me, and while I don't particularly find them as attractive as latinas, the overall experience was always great. Maybe if black women were more attracted to Asians, then the Asians would reciprocate. There's nothing sexier in a woman than her really being into you, IMO.

I work in such a multicultural area and I see all sorts of shit. But it seems all races chase Asian women. Asian men don't get that love. Although my Korean buddy did marry and have a family with a Puerto Rican....really cute kids.

Look, i didn't want spill the truth, but here it is.

The reason why black women do not like asian men, is because of Koreans. Black women grow up going to Korean owned grocery stores and and Korean owned Hair care stores all their life.

Whenever a black person enters a Korean owned store, they get the stare.
maxresdefault.jpg

"R U GONNA STEEL, MUDDERFUCKER??? HUH??? HUH???, STEEL FROM MA STORE???

this has lead to the hatred of blacks vs. koreans in the hood, all koreans have hood stores, that's just where they setup shop(i can tell you why later), this was famously illustrated during rodney king, and we got

"ROOFTOP KOREANS"
xuqJjRj.jpg

Koreans don't play, these fucks are army trained and came from the korean war, those are hunting rifles!!! hunting hood thugs, ain't no thang for Mr. Kim.

ANYWAY...

Every time a black girl has to go into a hair shop to buy beauty supplies, she's accosted by a Korean.

YOU GONNA STEEL???

Tons of black neighborhoods want these Koreans OUT of their hood

Koreans will choke a black bitch out, they don't give a fuck

STEEL FROM MA STORE???

There are a lot of movies and documentaries on why Koreans own stores in the hood, and their monopoly on them, there's a good write up here
http://madamenoire.com/104753/why-do-koreans-own-the-black-beauty-supply-business/
here's a documentary

Why do i know this? unlike some other mal informed Koreans here, i actually have Korean friends, i grew up with real Korean Americans, i also worked in a Korean grocery store (3 actually they moved a lot) and a Korean black hair store.

Black girls hate Asians b/c Koreans have treated them like hood rat criminals all their life, FACT.

We Asians are the good guys in bed!!!

An asian with a black woman would be like throwing a tic tac into the grand canyon.

Back