Asian Men!

Lots of Asian men want to marry virgins, they can't imagine that their girl had a giant black wang in them before.

The white whores not easy enough?

Lots of Asian men want to marry virgins, they can't imagine that their girl had a giant black wang in them before.

This. It's a 2 way street too.

If the stats are true...

screen-shot-2015-02-26-at-4-03-27-pm.png

It's going to be tough for some black women to go from jumbo hot dog to a party sausage. I'd imagine that average height might play a part too.

As a former resident of several Asian countries, as someone whose 2 best friends are Asian (Thai and Chinese), as someone who had several Asian girlfriends, and has been interested in Asian cultures for decades, I can offer some quick theories. These are off the top of my head, not backed up by any research:

1. Asians simply find dark skin less attractive, aesthetically.
2. Asians find "White culture", in general, superior to "Black culture".
3. Asian parents are turned off by what they perceive as a pervasive vulgarity that they believe is common in Black American culture, and they may not make a distinction between Black American and Black African. Black is Black. So, there is tremendous pressure on their children not to become intimate with Blacks.

All this being said, Asians born in the US are American, and often do not share these viewpoints. Still, they are under so much influence and pressure from their parents, they are likely to be brainwashed to some extent.

I will think of other things I'm sure, and want to edit my post a lot, but I gotta go.

Last edited:
As a former resident of several Asian countries, as someone whose 2 best friends are Asian (Thai and Chinese), as someone who had several Asian girlfriends, and has been interested in Asian cultures for decades, I can offer some quick theories. These are off the top of my head, not backed up by any research:

3. Asian parents are turned off by what they perceive as a pervasive vulgarity that they believe is common in Black American culture, and they may not make a distinction between Black American and Black African. Black is Black. So, there is tremendous pressure on their children not to become intimate with Blacks.

All this being said, Asians born in the US are American, and may not share these viewpoints. Still, they are under so much influence and pressure from their parents, they are likely to be brainwashed to some extent.

I will think of other things I'm sure, and want to edit my post a lot, but I gotta go.

Dude you're ruining the thread. Nobody wants the truth, this is a great opportunity for penis jokes.

Dude you're ruining the thread. Nobody wants the truth, this is a great opportunity for penis jokes.
Q: What do you get when you cross and owl and a rooster? A: A cock that stays up all night long.

All this being said, Asians born in the US are American, and often do not share these viewpoints. Still, they are under so much influence and pressure from their parents, they are likely to be brainwashed to some extent.

I had a friend tell me that people in Japan think every black person is Michael Jordan and/or they are all super successful.

Interesting statistics. I never would have thought that Japanese and Filipinos have similar stats on out-marriages....almost half their women marry out. Koreans not far behind. VIet's tend to stick to their own.

But the western woman (of any race, color, or creed) / Asian man relationship rarely works out because they are usually both the takers in the relationship. They are both used to being the focus, and there's a butting of heads, so to speak. Inversely, it's for the same reasons that western men and Asian women get along so well. Both are used to being repressed and subjugated, so when two giving partners get together, it's a total love fest. :)

Last edited:
Interesting statistics. I never would have thought that Japanese and Filipinos have similar stats on out-marriages....almost half their women marry out. Koreans not far behind. VIet's tend to stick to their own.

But the western woman (of any race, color, or creed) / Asian man relationship rarely works out because they are usually both the takers in the relationship. They are both used to being the focus, and there's a butting of heads, so to speak. Inversely, it's for the same reasons that western men and Asian women get along so well. Both are used to being repressed and subjugated, so when two giving partners get together, it's a total love fest. :)
Again youre wrong. Koreans have very low instance of interracial marriage. In fact they all do. What you are referring to is japanese of asian american status. Why are you always stating misleading facts and lies?

Again youre wrong. Koreans have very low instance of interracial marriage. In fact they all do. What you are referring to is japanese of asian american status. Why are you always stating misleading facts and lies?
I didn't post the link...sorry that study offends you

Why do you assume black women are open to asian men? It may be a mutual disinterest.

Go read what you said and see what i bolded
Get some sleep...you slept like 2 hours last night. Some random, loser, balding, middle-aged sexpat really isn't worth the trouble, is he?

And stay out of this thread...it's designated for the 0.01% of Asian men that went black and have never gone back ;)

The study is for Korean Americans. I am sure that the numbers are low in Korea because it is extremely rare to see anyone that isn't Korean

Face it, some Asian men just got more game than others:

1126-james-hong-4.jpg

2012-12-28-AprilJamesHong1.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

2271PRX.gif

KGEKOpa.gif

Back