Asian Men!

Thread needs pics of Blasian women, they're fantastic. Allow me...

228000_DenyceLawton4_jpg9b6f86f3dc9d980155dc6493b069e95a

b8665fabc91641cdf19c6b737b16c6ab.jpg

B5pIvh2IQAASJhj.jpg
they just look black to me. not bad.

I dont know any momma jokes. Must be a western thing like dave chapelle who i find not funny! I had an ex who loved him and always made me watch his show and it was like the worst hour of my life.
The fuck you say?

2KUdH.gif

What bashing? He just said he doesn't find pale pasty women attractive. To each their own. I would trample over every black model ever to get to a goth/alt girl. People have preferences, is normal.
raw

Heat is terrible, though. Being born and bred in Norway anything above 75 fahrenheit is uncomfortable and makes me feel uneasy. Still didn't stop me from going to Islamabad back in the summer of '15 for the first time since childhood. Saying it was pretty rough is an understatement.
<{boneytears}>

I will go between november and february the next time. Fokk that heat.
Even my dad who was born and raised on the continent thought the heat was unbearable when he visited for the first time in decades. Came back to the states calling it paradise here compared to the heat over there.

Women don't find asian guys attractive, because the perception is they will have small wangs. A lot of people of various races don't find black chicks attractive, partially because of the perception that black girls are crazy.
thats no it bro, its the black skin and features. I like some black chicks tho.

raw

Even my dad who was born and raised on the continent thought the heat was unbearable when he visited for the first time in decades. Came back to the states calling it paradise here compared to the heat over there.

<Goldie11>

Lol what can I say, that's my jam.

thats no it bro, its the black skin and features. I like some black chicks tho.

Well depends on the person and the area. If you live in an urban setting a lot of black girls are ratchet as fuck. Super unattractive. But yeah the skin tone and facial features don't do it for me.

raw

The heat is deadly. It's insane. I think the death toll was in the thousands last summer. Islamabad is colder than the south, but still easily a 100 fahrenheit in the summer. I was even thinking about going even further North to Gilgit just to go somewhere resembling a hot Norwegian summer, but those cities are really backwards and not much fun.

Right. It just so happens that light eyes/hair/skin and Caucasoid features are admired by everyone. Just a tremendous coincidence that the group that's dominated world culture for the past 500 years is also the one most adulated.

It's just not true. Anthropologists and historians have found that there's huge variations in what people find attractive. Many tribes and groups that are "uncontacted" by the larger world have beauty standards that are very different from "ours."
nah bro I've seen footage of amazonian natives getting shown videos of european models and going hog wild.

Well depends on the person and the area. If you live in an urban setting a lot of black girls are ratchet as fuck. Super unattractive. But yeah the skin tone and facial features don't do it for me.

I've seen some fucking dimes from the ghetto.

the problem was that they had that oh so loathsome ghetto princess mentality, where they'd be super shrill, no grace & very unfeminine in their mannerisms.

I've seen some fucking dimes from the ghetto.

the problem was that they had that oh so loathsome ghetto princess mentality, where they'd be super shrill, no grace & very unfeminine in their mannerisms.
Yeah attraction is way more about personality than looks to me. So that kinda stuff is a huge turnoff

You can tell he has internal issues with race and other peoples perception of him

RIjDtWf.gif

That kind of seems like you TBH, just from what I have seen from your posts in the Mayberry.

When i brought home my first girlfriend, a polish girl, moms sat me down and said. White girl is good, asian is better, black is ok, but never have kids.

I find blacks the most unattractive, all my asian friends do as well. I mean don't get me wrong, a beautiful black, like a young Tyra Banks, everyone can see that, but that is like a diamond among a mountain of coal.
Bullshit.
You just don't see them enough.

Go to places where there aren't very many Asians, and dudes there will tell you that Asian girls are all ugly, because they never see them.

Women don't find asian guys attractive, because the perception is they will have small wangs. A lot of people of various races don't find black chicks attractive, partially because of the perception that black girls are crazy.
I don't think its the wang.
I think it has to due with many circumstances that just aren't attractive for western women.

Ive always noticed that they have shitty rhythm. The honestly are worse than white people.
White people, while also rhythmically challenged, have there own style that they do things.

Asians are just corny at everything they do besides being Asian.

They walk weird, they have stupid expressions on their faces when they laugh or do something. Smaller in stature, there eyes are squinty.

Add all that in, and I just dont see non-Asian women going for them.

I don't think its the wang.
I think it has to due with many circumstances that just aren't attractive for western women.

Ive always noticed that they have shitty rhythm. The honestly are worse than white people.
White people, while also rhythmically challenged, have there own style that they do things.

Asians are just corny at everything they do besides being Asian.

They walk weird, they have stupid expressions on their faces when they laugh or do something. Smaller in stature, there eyes are squinty.

Add all that in, and I just dont see non-Asian women going for them.
damn thats some bitter shit dude. Did an asian kid shut you out from looking at his paper?

damn thats some bitter shit dude. Did an asian kid shut you out from looking at his paper?
Not bitter.
I just don't see girls ever going after them. I think that they just aren't attractive people in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah from what I hear there is a lot of pressure for East Asians to marry within their community but not as much of a ritual for arranging such marriages, just that strong expectation which doesn't really give you a blueprint.

I'm half South Asian so I've seen a little of how it is within this community. Here the parents, when their kids are old enough for marriage(mid to late 20s depending on what they're studying), start asking around for marriage partners and promoting their children to the other parents.

Definitely. South Asians marry outside their group the least of all. You're like a unicorn.

I'm guessing it'll start changing, like everything else does, with the passing of the generations. Most or all the South Asians I know who have arranged or semi-arranged marriages are either immigrants or second generation Americans (aka, the first generation born in the US)

I'm pretty sure these second-generation Americans will have a harder time arranging things for their kids.

Not bitter.
I just don't see girls ever going after them. I think that they just aren't attractive people in the grand scheme of things.
look maybe you are unaware of this but you don't sound alot different from alot of the white people I've heard who laugh at black people, say they look like monkeys, make fun of the way they speak, not knowing who their fathers are,doing drugs, being criminals etc. An angry asian dude could just tear into you for the type of things you just said because their is plenty of ammunition if he did. I mean making fun of the shape of their eyes? thats just plain racist as making fun of your skin color or facial features the way white people used to in public before they figured out it was wrong. .

Back