Anyone who thinks Khabib vs Conor Is a sure thing Either way knows nothing about MMA

contrary to popular keyboard warrior / sherdog belief

upon greater scrutiny, that fight Is a pickem at best.

I could go In depth about this as I have In other posts. But I'm about to hit the club In like 5 mins, so I leave you with this.

I will say,

Sherdog..you don't know shit.

I think Khabib /Conor Is a 50/50 fight at best..but, I truly hope Conor just straight up knocks him out in september.

The sherdog Implosion would be glorious. There are so many people on this forum who would have to answer for their irrationality. It would be a powerful moment In sherdog history so I truly hope for that to happen.

That is all.

have a good night fam.

Edit:

on the real, this sort of Implosion has happened on sherdog before.; Conor beating Khabib and proving himself though would probably be the most powerful one we have seen in MMA history. I hope to see It because with all my soul and heart, I truly enjoy the basic bitches of the MMA fanbase being proven wrong and exposed for their lack of fight IQ.

Nothing makes me happier when It comes to MMA than to see simple / narrow minded fans be exposed and have to answer / make excuses for their lack of knowledge.

Let the games begin.

Bump this post when Conor defends. This will be one for the ages.

the ONLY thing certain In this fight

Is it will never happen

People have this weird idea about Conor having James Toney takedown defence just because he's so good on the feet, so they think Khabib doesn't even need to set up his takedowns against him.
They hate Conor so they try to rationalize his amazing standup by saying it's only because he neglects grappling completely.
They are hugely mistaken and Khabib will have to set up his takedowns indeed, which is why this fight could go either way and people saying Conor has no chance have just lost their ability to think rationally about him. Same for anyone who tries to say Barboza is a more dangerous striker and use that in their argument

27982921_10159983239510414_6869953740655049375_o.jpg

Haha one small detail they are overlooking.

Where did you find that? Well made if you did it.

Conor would get absolutely raped by Khabib.
You underestimate conors ability to counterpunch. Did you see Aldo? The thing is, his weakness is huge and its his groundgame if khabib succeeds in a takedown conor is likely to get smothered like a baby. but he hasn't fought in like two years though right? so we don't really know what conor brings to the table...

{<Mcgoat}

Thanks for the common sense of telling us its impossible to 100% predict the outcome of the fight(just like any fight). I still stand by my statement that khabib rapes conor though.

Let me guess, you also thought Conor was going to beat Floyd?

There's no such thing as a sure fire shot in combat sports. Shit happens from time to time.

Khabib's style makes his chances very good for this match up. Especially in later rounds.

Early on it can be one sided either way but the course of this fight rides heavily on who executes their game plan the fastest. Conor needs to hurt Khabib early if he wants to win this. He cannot give into the pressure, he can't be on the back foot and he cannot allow Khabib a chance to start chain wrestling. A failed TD from Khabib is extremely dangerous. And early on he is very capable of finshing single shots. He needs to avoid mid and high kicks and stick to boxing. And if it does go to the ground he needs to scramble.

Khabib, as always, need to put on the pressure and secure the TD. He needs to stick to his jab a kicks while pleasuring forward. He can't load up on big shots because it'd give Conor a chance to land a big counter. He also needs to double down on his defense. He needs to use his awkward footwork to make himself a hard target to hit clean. He is very good at avoiding those looping shots but he can't move backwards off of those straights. Smothering Conor is a must.

In the first 2 rounds Conor chances are about 60/40 in favor of Khabib but his chances of winning are very real. After that fatigue sets in...it'll get ugly for Conor. He'll always be a live dog but once he starts fading Khabib will take over as per usual. After the 3rd round I have it 70-30 Khabib.

Theres a lot going into this fight but chances are it's gonna be domination one way or the other

This is all under the assumption that Conor is gonna fight again which is not a given.

Not at all debatable and Khabib would rape Conor bad enough to make her the face of the #METOO movement. I suggest you quit smoking meth.
This is the sort of quality analysis I come to sherdog for.

If you have fight IQ, experience and have any clue how to analyse fights, no.

probably not.

That is a tough fight for both guys.

Anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand MMA very well.

That's the reality.

lol Bruh I really can't take you serious. Almost did till you went on the spill you hope McGregor knocks out Khabib cause you can't stand ppl with little fight IQ.

i don't understand what your sayin. Khabib has none. Ppl who like Khabib has none. Your the only one with it. Like lol bruh. What you even sayin?

Banking on a early KO against maybe the best all-around grappler in the org isn't a pick 'em fight. If Conor had great cardio and was better at getting back to his feet it would be. But he can't sustain his effectiveness when facing resistance and durability.

Conor's chance isn't just the belittling "puncher's chance" term, as his chance is great early on, but it goes down quickly with each grueling minute. After round 2 (and giving him round 2 to sustain accuracy is generous) he'll get taken down at will and will struggle to get up.

contrary to popular keyboard warrior / sherdog belief

upon greater scrutiny, that fight Is a pickem at best.

I could go In depth about this as I have In other posts. But I'm about to hit the club In like 5 mins, so I leave you with this.

I will say,

Sherdog..you don't know shit.

I think Khabib /Conor Is a 50/50 fight at best..but, I truly hope Conor just straight up knocks him out in september.

The sherdog Implosion would be glorious. There are so many people on this forum who would have to answer for their irrationality. It would be a powerful moment In sherdog history so I truly hope for that to happen.

That is all.

have a good night fam.

Edit:

on the real, this sort of Implosion has happened on sherdog before.; Conor beating Khabib and proving himself though would probably be the most powerful one we have seen in MMA history. I hope to see It because with all my soul and heart, I truly enjoy the basic bitches of the MMA fanbase being proven wrong and exposed for their lack of fight IQ.

Nothing makes me happier when It comes to MMA than to see simple / narrow minded fans be exposed and have to answer / make excuses for their lack of knowledge.

Let the games begin.

Bump this post when Conor defends. This will be one for the ages.

Agreed. I think this is one of those fights that would go the same every time, but until they fight we won't know which way that is.

Either Khabib is able to hold Connor down for 5 rounds or enough to tire him out or he gets KO'd.

I don't know which is true. Neither result would shock me. I'd pick Kabib, but it is no sure thing.

that sounds like a logical comparison

Yes actually. the logical conclusion based on your "analysis" is that you are a troll or an idiot. The same type that would have posted about how Conor would sleep Floyd.

If the shoe fits....

Back