Anyone who thinks Khabib vs Conor Is a sure thing Either way knows nothing about MMA

27982921_10159983239510414_6869953740655049375_o.jpg

On paper, this is true. But I have better insight than most, and I am 100% telling you that Conor not only lays Khabib out, but probably does it within a couple minutes. Feel free to hold me to this prediction if you want.

Impossible since Conor won't fight him.

Ts is the Frank Dux of Sherdog, talks about his immense background and fight knowledge but doesn't say anything consequential and continues to build himself up without evidence.

I think the fight isn't close. Either Conor KO's him quickly and easily, or Khabib ragdolls him and has his way with him. I honestly don't see an inbetween or a back and forth fight

It would be hard to KO Khabib... (KO Khabib? That dude has a chin of Iron) before he gets his armed wrapped around Conor once. It only takes one first round GNP from Khabib to put you entirely out of sorts even if survive round.

contrary to popular keyboard warrior / sherdog belief

upon greater scrutiny, that fight Is a pickem at best.

I could go In depth about this as I have In other posts. But I'm about to hit the club In like 5 mins, so I leave you with this.

I will say,

Sherdog..you don't know shit.

I think Khabib /Conor Is a 50/50 fight at best..but, I truly hope Conor just straight up knocks him out in september.

The sherdog Implosion would be glorious. There are so many people on this forum who would have to answer for their irrationality. It would be a powerful moment In sherdog history so I truly hope for that to happen.

That is all.

have a good night fam.

Edit:

on the real, this sort of Implosion has happened on sherdog before.; Conor beating Khabib and proving himself though would probably be the most powerful one we have seen in MMA history. I hope to see It because with all my soul and heart, I truly enjoy the basic bitches of the MMA fanbase being proven wrong and exposed for their lack of fight IQ.

Nothing makes me happier when It comes to MMA than to see simple / narrow minded fans be exposed and have to answer / make excuses for their lack of knowledge.

Let the games begin.

Bump this post when Conor defends. This will be one for the ages.
um you shouldn't post on a MMA website if you think it's 50/50 it's more along the the lines of 90/10 in favor of Khabib and that's still being generous towards Conor. In reality Conor has a punchers chance at best and even that disappears after the second round maybe the third if he doesn't blow his wad fighting the takedowns or trying to get back to his feet.

um you shouldn't post on a MMA website if you think it's 50/50 it's more along the the lines of 90/10 in favor of Khabib and that's still being generous towards Conor. In reality Conor has a punchers chance at best and even that disappears after the second round maybe the third if he doesn't blow his wad fighting the takedowns or trying to get back to his feet.
Eh, you'd be surprised.

Many MMA minds feel similarly.

Might just be something you're not seeing.

Waay to much risk stylistically against a very good fighter (who most of the people who bought the Mayweather fight don't know) for not enough money.

If he returns to MMA, and that is a big if, I expect it to be to fight Diaz again, as it would be the easiest fight to promote, as Diaz and Conor have great press conferences, and the first two fights were entertaining, as opposed to Conor having to sell a Khabib fight totally on his own. Why would Conor come back for this fight? The UFC created a monster with Conor, I hope he made them enough money to make the long term damage he does to the UFC worthwhile.

Yes, if only we had some way knowing how grappler vs striker matches usually turn out...

Conor should fight Khabib as soon as possible. Khabib is only going to get better and be much harder to defeat. He improves with every fight.

If he is healthy and fighting at 155 Conor absolutely murks him 99 times out of 100 and no I am not kidding or being a Conor nuthugger

Back