Anyone who thinks Khabib vs Conor Is a sure thing Either way knows nothing about MMA

Yes actually. the logical conclusion based on your "analysis" is that you are a troll or an idiot. The same type that would have posted about how Conor would sleep Floyd.

If the shoe fits....
So, basically saying that It is a tough fight for both guys and that both guys have their ways to win makes me a troll or an idiot?

I believe that would be you my man.

Floyd is one of the greatest boxers of all time. Conor is an MMA fighter with a 0-0 record In boxing. equating that to a bout with Khabib Is ridiculous.

Khabib Is not indestructible. He has shown many holes In his game that can be exposed, particularly by someone like Conor who Is extremely accurate, has a lot of stopping power, fights very well on the back foot and Is a counter fighter.

I would expect Conor to be taken down and beaten up In classic Khabib fashion for a time, but there will also be many opportunities for Conor to land a damaging blow / get a finish. As Khabib Is not a finisher and the way he leaves his chin up in the air, the way he lunges forward for takedowns aren't mistakes I feel he can afford to make against someone like Conor.

So, yes..all In all, tough and risky fight for both guys and the point of this thread still stands.

Waste someone elses time child. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. When you want to break down mma, try not being a fat untrained nerd first. That usually helps.

Lets really be realistic here..

Conor's Chances is a punch.. What we like to call a Punchers Chance.. He's got that..

Khabib.. Has a Wrestling that is hard to stop and when you do, your still worried that its there. Why Khabib was able to punch on Raging Al.. Al was scared of that take down.

Lets go back to Conor has has showed good take down defense, but he hasn't fought Khabib. Conor has a very hard time at fighting when he can't knock someone out.. That is his only hope, once he can't he is done.. Over nothing left.. It showed with Floyd and Diaz.

Go back and watch his Chad Mendez fight.. Here i'll post the highlights for you..

Conor had a hard time with Mendez he really really did.. Although most is going to deny it for some reason.. The problem with Mendez is he is no where the wrestler Khabib is.. Khabib is always looking to progress his wrestling.. Mendez is happy to just be there.. Khabib works traps and angles in wrestling that are just amazing to me. None of these other guys Mendez Alverez are doing.

Conor only beat Mendez and Alverez cause they chose to stand.. Anyone who thinks Khabib is going to try and box with Conor is a troll lol.. Lets just get that out the way..

This is people claim of fame of Khabib about to die in the ring He was on his last leg the bell and ring and everything saved him from his vast defeat of being knocked the fuck out..

People other chance of hope was the Al Laquinta fight.. And they see weakness in Khabibs game.. If there was one.. What you saw was from how good Quinta really is.. Quina beat Kevin Lee.. In my eyes he ragged dolled Kevin Lee.. So Quinta is no joke.. He might of changed Khabibs plan.. Even the Corner of Khabibs said they didn't want Khabib fighting how he did.. Khabib did that on his own cause he felt he could.. So what u seen was a very very rare..

really watch what Khabib does.. With his wrestling..

And by the time u think that is a weakness he is probably going to change it up cause he knows your looking for it..

Conor losses that fight all day.. Its only 50/50 in your eyes cause ur going Conor knocks out anyone.. Its really a 70/30 or less Khabibs favored..

lol Bruh I really can't take you serious. Almost did till you went on the spill you hope McGregor knocks out Khabib cause you can't stand ppl with little fight IQ.

i don't understand what your sayin. Khabib has none. Ppl who like Khabib has none. Your the only one with it. Like lol bruh. What you even sayin?
cool story bruh

Conor's Chances is a punch.. What we like to call a Punchers Chance.. He's got that..

Khabib.. Has a Wrestling that is hard to stop and when you do, your still worried that its there. Why Khabib was able to punch on Raging Al.. Al was scared of that take down.

Lets go back to Conor has has showed good take down defense, but he hasn't fought Khabib. Conor has a very hard time at fighting when he can't knock someone out.. That is his only hope, once he can't he is done.. Over nothing left.. It showed with Floyd and Diaz.

Go back and watch his Chad Mendez fight.. Here i'll post the highlights for you..

Conor had a hard time with Mendez he really really did.. Although most is going to deny it for some reason.. The problem with Mendez is he is no where the wrestler Khabib is.. Khabib is always looking to progress his wrestling.. Mendez is happy to just be there.. Khabib works traps and angles in wrestling that are just amazing to me. None of these other guys Mendez Alverez are doing.

Conor only beat Mendez and Alverez cause they chose to stand.. Anyone who thinks Khabib is going to try and box with Conor is a troll lol.. Lets just get that out the way..

This is people claim of fame of Khabib about to die in the ring He was on his last leg the bell and ring and everything saved him from his vast defeat of being knocked the fuck out..

People other chance of hope was the Al Laquinta fight.. And they see weakness in Khabibs game.. If there was one.. What you saw was from how good Quinta really is.. Quina beat Kevin Lee.. In my eyes he ragged dolled Kevin Lee.. So Quinta is no joke.. He might of changed Khabibs plan.. Even the Corner of Khabibs said they didn't want Khabib fighting how he did.. Khabib did that on his own cause he felt he could.. So what u seen was a very very rare..

And by the time u think that is a weakness he is probably going to change it up cause he knows your looking for it..

Conor losses that fight all day.. Its only 50/50 in your eyes cause ur going Conor knocks out anyone.. Its really a 70/30 or less Khabibs favored..

In my eyes Conor knocks out anyone?

I could give a shit about Conor. The reality Is that people are just blind when it actually comes to breaking down his skillset objectively.

By the way, I was one of the people who didn't take the Al iaquinta fight seriously. Looked like Khabib just messed around, toyed with him and It was a glorified sparring match of sorts. Nothing about that fight changed anything. This thread was made months before that. All the holes In Khabib's game, the way he lunges forward chin up In the air, hands down. All the things that could be exploited are still there. Nothing has changed.

Both guys have their ways to win the fight. I fully expect Khabib to get him down and maul him for a time. That doesn't necessarily mean he wins the fight though. Khabib is not a finisher, which likely means there will be many opportunities for Conor to land a damaging blow / get a finish. And with the way Khabib's style of wrestling / takedowns and the way he lunges forward with his chin up In the air to get them.. Conor really Is a dangerous style opponent for him as well. Just as Khabib Is for Conor.

Conditioning is a factor, although we've yet to see Conor gas below 170 pounds in MMA. There's quite a great emphasis on him fixing that hole as well..particularly after spending time training for a high level boxing fight, gaining knowledge and wisdom from people In that realm..you would have to imagine his conditioning will be at It's best. As there's really no better place to learn than the boxing world. Not necessarily sure I would count on that being as big of a factor as people believe It will be though but that remains to be seen.

There's many angles to a fight like this. What you're saying Is the most simplistic variation, similar to what most average fans will say

In my eyes Conor knocks out anyone?

I could give a shit about Conor. The reality Is that people are just blind when it actually comes to breaking down his skillset objectively.

By the way, I was one of the people who didn't take the Al iaquinta fight seriously. Looked like Khabib just messed around, toyed with him and It was a glorified sparring match of sorts. Nothing about that fight changed anything. This thread was made months before that. All the holes In Khabib's game, the way he lunges forward chin up In the air, hands down. All the things that could be exploited are still there. Nothing has changed.

Both guys have their ways to win the fight. I fully expect Khabib to get him down and maul him for a time. That doesn't necessarily mean he wins the fight though. Khabib is not a finisher, which likely means there will be many opportunities for Conor to land a damaging blow / get a finish. And with the way Khabib's style of wrestling / takedowns and the way he lunges forward with his chin up In the air to get them.. Conor really Is a dangerous style opponent for him as well. Just as Khabib Is for Conor.

Conditioning is a factor, although we've yet to see Conor gas below 170 pounds in MMA. There's quite a great emphasis on him fixing that hole as well..particularly after spending time training for a high level boxing fight, gaining knowledge and wisdom from people In that realm..you would have to imagine his conditioning will be at It's based. As there's really no better place to learn than the boxing world. Not necessarily sure I would count on that being as big of a factor as people believe It will be though but that remains to be seen.

There's many angles to a fight like this. What you're saying Is the most simplistic variation, similar to what most average fans will say

Lol cause it is that simple.. Conor took what 2 years off? Now he is going to come back with better BJJ than.. I don't know you pick a fighter.. He's going to come back with no problems... Up tight wrestling game, no cardio problems.. ANd hands of steel.. LOL I like your logic..

He does not come in alot with his hands down.. Most of his takedowns come of the cage with a body wrap.. Or he shoots LOW singles. You have to get low for a single.. You can't go mid mid is double leg.. Like your claim to fame is you really do this MMA but you obviously lake some serious skill.

Yeah brah go back and watch.. His hands stay up and he shoots low singles or grapples off cage..

really watch what Khabib does.. With his wrestling..

In terms of the Chad fight, there's a few Issues.

First being It was a fight against a wrestler taken on 10 days notice while preparing for a striker / completely different style opponent. Second being It's pretty much confirmed that he had a bum knee during camp leading Into that fight, was one of the scariest weight cuts I've ever seen I guess based on that..dude looked like skeletor. Don't care for making excuses but for the sake of analysis, these are just factors to take into consideration.

Chad gave him a good fight. His style of wrestling is different from Khabib's. Chad is much better at shooting for takedowns from the outside, he has an excellent double. It's a bit different defending takedowns from shorter opponents as they have such a low center of gravity. By comparison Khabib has more versatility In his approach, but he's much better at getting takedowns off the cage or from the clinch. He's not so good at getting takedowns from the outside. Khabib's style of wrestling Is very basic quite honestly, he's just extremely tenacious, strong as fuck and he stays on you. It's his combination of wrestling, judo and sambo that Is interesting as well.. but yeah, he's a different style of wrestler compared to someone like chad or Kevin Lee.

I can understand why people would make the comparison, but for the reasons listed I don't really think using the Mendes fight as a frame of reference provides the most accurate blueprint for how a potential bout with Khabib will go. Different circumstances, different style of opponent.

Lol cause it is that simple.. Conor took what 2 years off? Now he is going to come back with better BJJ than.. I don't know you pick a fighter.. He's going to come back with no problems... Up tight wrestling game, no cardio problems.. ANd hands of steel.. LOL I like your logic..

He does not come in alot with his hands down.. Most of his takedowns come of the cage with a body wrap.. Or he shoots LOW singles. You have to get low for a single.. You can't go mid mid is double leg.. Like your claim to fame is you really do this MMA but you obviously lake some serious skill.

Yeah brah go back and watch.. His hands stay up and he shoots low singles or grapples off cage..
From what I can tell, he only started shooting low singles recently. his last two fights I believe. Before that he would always lunge forward, get his takedowns off the clinch or up against the cage. I suppose he's learning In that regard.

Historically the way he lunges forward his his chin up In the air, hands down Is something that was waiting to be exposed by someone. Even myself, before a fight with Conor was even a consideration those were things I noticed.

Thing Is, when you're a martial artist..you don't "take 2 years off". He also fought Floyd 9 months ago now. Not sure why people just pretend that never happened.

Do you really think that he's just stayed idle since that fight, hasn't trained at all? That's pretty hopeful. Jiu jitsu training Isn't something you stop. Same with wrestling. Conor's a fighter and a martial artist just like everyone else and nothing leads me to believe that anything would be different with him. Especially as a champion.

When it comes to cardio, I was quite clear. Having spent time In that realm, competed against one of the best boxers ever. Probably spoken and gained wisdom from many In the community. There Is a greater emphasis on him fixing that hole in his game than ever. When It comes to conditioning for combat sports, boxing Is king. What I'm saying Is, given that, don't be surprised If it's nowhere near the Issue that people believe It will be. Particularly at 155. Of course, that remains to be seen.. but conditioning for a high level boxing fight Is a different animal and there Is much to be learned, gained and applied to MMA. Wouldn't even be surprised if he got some tips from Floyd now that they're boys.

Last edited:

First being It was a fight against a wrestler taken on 10 days notice while preparing for a striker / completely different style opponent. Second being It's pretty much confirmed that he had a bum knee during camp leading Into that fight, was one of the scariest weight cuts I've ever seen I guess based on that..dude looked like skeletor. Don't care for making excuses but for the sake of analysis, these are just factors to take into consideration.

Chad gave him a good fight. His style of wrestling is different from Khabib's. Chad is much better at shooting for takedowns from the outside, he has an excellent double. It's a bit different defending takedowns from shorter opponents as they have such a low center of gravity. By comparison Khabib has more versatility In his approach, but he's much better at getting takedowns off the cage or from the clinch. He's not so good at getting takedowns from the outside. Khabib's style of wrestling Is very basic quite honestly, he's just extremely tenacious, strong as fuck and he stays on you. It's his combination of wrestling, judo and sambo that Is interesting as well.. but yeah, he's a different style of wrestler compared to someone like chad or Kevin Lee.

I can understand why people would make the comparison, but for the reasons listed I don't really think using the Mendes fight as a frame of reference provides the most accurate blueprint for how a potential bout with Khabib will go. Different circumstances, different style of opponent.

Yeah i'm not a big fan on the blaming on a camp.. I think thats to easy.. Like if your good you should be good no matter the camp.. You only hear about a bad camp when people lose.. Its an excuse..

Far as that goes.. Then Khabib is so much of the man.. He trained for Ferguson in camp.. Then for Holloway and then Got Al.. Boy he should of really really lost right? Since we are going on the camp thing..

I mean I understand if you get hurt, but don't blame i didn't train for this guy or that guy.. You should always be ready right? Or is that stupid of me?

The video of Chad is just to show how Conor is against a wrestler.. I know they don't fight alike.. But they both take people down..

It's important to note that Khabib's low single is very good and he is very capable of finishing it in the early rounds before they start sweating heavily. Also, upon it failing he expertly chains into another TD or drives to the cage.

He is incredibly hard to train for and counter.

From what I can tell, he only started shooting low singles recently. his last two fights I believe. Before that he would always lunge forward, get his takedowns off the clinch or up against the cage. I suppose he's learning In that regard.

Historically the way he lunges forward his his chin up In the air, hands down Is something that was waiting to be exposed by someone. Even myself, before a fight with Conor was even a consideration those were things I noticed.

Thing Is, when you're a martial artist..you don't "take 2 years off". He also fought Floyd 9 months ago now. Not sure why people just pretend that never happened.

Do you really think that he's just stayed idle since that fight, hasn't trained at all? That's pretty hopeful. Jiu jitsu training Isn't something you stop. Same with wrestling. Conor's a fighter and a martial artist just like everyone else and nothing leads me to believe that anything would be different with him. Especially as a champion.

You really don't count the floyd thing as a fight do you? I'm out of shape and would of took that fight and had the same outcome.. I mean jesus..

Know I know he hasn't been idle.. I have a friend who comes over and lets me know every time Mcgregor takes a shit, and trust me on these forums ppl let you know when he goes peepee.. I get it.. Its what really drove me not to like him.. So many nut riders want to tell me when he potties, i didn't want to be in that crowd. I have a wrestling background watched Khabib and admired his skill.. I know what Khabib is capable of just by watching how he transitions.

Conor has been training with Dillion Danis.. BJJ master you could say.. He was beat by he partner Garry Tonon.. Who is trained by John Danaher.. Who by the way said.. Khabib wins 2 out 3 matchups with Conor.. Who also went on to say that Khabib and his guys showed up at his gym.. .And they rolled with his squad really well.. The only thing is Khabibs guys forget not to punch when they have u down lol.. But also said it was after Khabibs fight so he did not participate..

Either way thats why I said.. Even though he has not done MMA in 2 years.. And been training with a Top BJJ guy in Danis.. Those 2 years didn't train him enough for what Khabib can do.. Conor's only chance is a punchers chance.. He has nothing else.. And even though that is a fair enough chance i'm sure.. Khabib has never fully been rocked.. Maybe Conor is the one to do it.. But your giving Conor a punchers chance at that point.. So how can it be 50/50?

It's important to note that Khabib's low single is very good and he is very capable of finishing it in the early rounds before they start sweating heavily. Also, upon it failing he expertly chains into another TD or drives to the cage.

He is incredibly hard to train for and counter.
I was actually gonna mention It but I couldn't remember If it was a low single or an ankle pick, lol

I don't expect Conor to be able to prevent himself from being taken down. That being said, Khabib getting him down doesn't mean he wins the fight either. He's not a finisher. Both guys will have many opportunities to impose their style. Conor also has much better defensive jiu jitsu than he gets credit for. Probably has been nonstop spamming drills with Danis for like the last 5 months as well

Overall, definitely a tough fight for both guys

Original post and the thread itself I have not read. Tldr I'm a massive khabib fan and don't really care for conor and his antics. That being said I have to agree with ts this fight could definitely go either way.

I was actually gonna mention It but I couldn't remember If it was a low single or an ankle pick, lol

I don't expect Conor to be able to prevent himself from being taken down. That being said, Khabib getting him down doesn't mean he wins the fight either. He's not a finisher. Both guys will have many opportunities to impose their style. Conor also has much better defensive jiu jitsu than he gets credit for. Probably has been nonstop spamming drills with Danis for like the last 5 months as well

Overall, definitely a tough fight for both guys
Well chances are Conor's chances to implement his game plan are gonna be less than Khabib's. Once Khabib gets you down, typically you're stuck for the rest of the round, either getting pounded or struggling to stand. Assuming Conor can minimize damage by standing and getting broken down/defending subs, he will be burning a lot of gas.

However, those opening minutes every round are gonna be dangerous for Khabib because Conor will be putting all of his energy into ending the fight quickly. He knows that he won't have a lot of time to work and will act accordingly. Khabib can has to keep his pressure steady and focus on his jab and defense when moving forward. Avoiding flurries is a must because it limits counter opportunities.

I think that Khabib will get a very late finish in an exhausted Conor. I think if Khabib takes this seriously, he can realistically secure a sub or TKO as long as he focuses on heavy GnP early in before hunting a finish. Would not be shocked if it went to the judges but I expect both to fight for that finish.

Also on the subject of Danis, I do not think he can effectively emulate Khabib's style. Conor needs to bring someone new in to help him. Khabib's top control, traps, and limb control are beyond anyone at SGB imo. They need to bring in some top wrestlers to help with prep for this

I also have Khabib winning 2 out of 3..

The 50/50 is based on if Conor hits Khabib and knocks him out.. That is it..

Khabibs is based on taking Conor down.. Now I'm pretty damn sure Khabib takes him down.. I'm not sure Conor just knocks Khabib out.. And i'm about damn willing to bet Khabib will eat a punch to take Conor down.. Thats always been my strat.. If I know I can eat a punch, and that guy can't wrestle.. I love eating sandwiches..

For the love of Conor he hasn't really knocked anyone out that doesn't get rocked all the time.. Alverez is rocked like every damn fight he's in.. No shocker Conor knocks him out.. Khabib hasn't been rocked.. And fought guys that has rocked alot of guys.. I think that says something about Khabibs chin, and how touch its going to be for Conor.. All Khabib has to do is take Conor down..

You really don't count the floyd thing as a fight do you? I'm out of shape and would of took that fight and had the same outcome.. I mean jesus..

Know I know he hasn't been idle.. I have a friend who comes over and lets me know every time Mcgregor takes a shit, and trust me on these forums ppl let you know when he goes peepee.. I get it.. Its what really drove me not to like him.. So many nut riders want to tell me when he potties, i didn't want to be in that crowd. I have a wrestling background watched Khabib and admired his skill.. I know what Khabib is capable of just by watching how he transitions.

Conor has been training with Dillion Danis.. BJJ master you could say.. He was beat by he partner Garry Tonon.. Who is trained by John Danaher.. Who by the way said.. Khabib wins 2 out 3 matchups with Conor.. Who also went on to say that Khabib and his guys showed up at his gym.. .And they rolled with his squad really well.. The only thing is Khabibs guys forget not to punch when they have u down lol.. But also said it was after Khabibs fight so he did not participate..

Either way thats why I said.. Even though he has not done MMA in 2 years.. And been training with a Top BJJ guy in Danis.. Those 2 years didn't train him enough for what Khabib can do.. Conor's only chance is a punchers chance.. He has nothing else.. And even though that is a fair enough chance i'm sure.. Khabib has never fully been rocked.. Maybe Conor is the one to do it.. But your giving Conor a punchers chance at that point.. So how can it be 50/50?
Yes, It is something I factor Into the equation. I have trained a lot of boxing / been a fan of Floyd for over a decade. It was definitely a spectacle, but It was a fight. Mostly because of the fact that Floyd was 40 and past his prime but still. Conor did better than he got credit for from the fans. Seems like only the pro boxers In attendance, the analysts, boxing minds and everyone In that realm gave him props but the fans pretty much shit on him.

Danaher Is entitled to his opinion. Doesn't mean he's accurate. A ton of martial artists have varying views and they're likely to be a bit biased for whatever reason. Even then, he's clearly saying that Conor can win this fight. That said, my opinions are not dictated by what other people believe.

Conor can wrestle and has better takedown defence than he gets credit for. He's also a counter fighter, fights extremely well on the back foot / moving backwards. It's Khabib's style of getting the takedown that could leave him susceptible to getting caught while coming In against someone like Conor. Thus far nobody has been able to capitalize on It, but the holes In that regard have been clearly shown throughout many fights. None of his opponents thus far have had anywhere near the boxing level of Conor as well.

I expect Khabib to get the takedown. I expect him to do some classic Khabib style mauling for a bit. I don't necessarily think he'll finish the fight. I think there will be many opportunities for both guys to Impose their style. I think Khabib will be able to take him down but he might not get every takedown. I also think Conor's jits is way better than it gets credit for, particularly defensively.

Khabib Is not a finisher. Thus far his chin has not been tested by any opponent, this fight It probably will be. Can he take those shots? Not everyone is a WW Nate Diaz.

Calling it a "punchers chance" is pretty simplistic. There's obviously many angles to this fight. At the end of the day though, this is a modern variation of the striker vs grappler matchup.

I know what a pickem fight is.... it means a 50/50 fight.

but what do you mean by pickem at best? at best for who?... not even sure you know what you're talking about dude.

Well chances are Conor's chances to implement his game plan are gonna be less than Khabib's. Once Khabib gets you down, typically you're stuck for the rest of the round, either getting pounded or struggling to stand. Assuming Conor can minimize damage by standing and getting broken down/defending subs, he will be burning a lot of gas.

However, those opening minutes every round are gonna be dangerous for Khabib because Conor will be putting all of his energy into ending the fight quickly. He knows that he won't have a lot of time to work and will act accordingly. Khabib can has to keep his pressure steady and focus on his jab and defense when moving forward. Avoiding flurries is a must because it limits counter opportunities.

I think that Khabib will get a very late finish in an exhausted Conor. I think if Khabib takes this seriously, he can realistically secure a sub or TKO as long as he focuses on heavy GnP early in before hunting a finish. Would not be shocked if it went to the judges but I expect both to fight for that finish.
worth taking Into account that Khabib's ability to actually get you down Isn't quite as "olympic tier" as It's often touted. He struggled to get barboza down for 3 minutes of orund 2 and 4 minutes of round 3. He struggled to take down Tibau and arguably lost that fight.

I would bring up al iaquinta too although I mostly think that fight was a glorified sparring match so I'll leave It out.

But yeah, I don't necessarily think the takedown Is certain. Conor's TDD / anti wrestling Is better than It gets credit for. It all depends really, but I do think both guys will have the opportunity to impose their style. Khabib's chin will be tested. His defence did look a bit better last fight

It's fair to say that we haven't actually seen Conor gas below 170 pounds in MMA. Floyd fight was one thing but he was also sniping the body heavily for like 4 rounds. His conditioning is definitely a hole In his game but you gotta figure he's gained a lot of wisdom from the boxing community In that regard. Boxing is the king of conditioning, there's really no better place to learn how to condition yourself as a champion. That remains to be seen but I'm not quite sure I'd count on him having the same level of conditioning as previous MMA fights.

If it were the case though, I could maybe see him getting a late finish on an exhausted Conor. Who knows. It's hard seeing this one going the distance overall

Yes, It is something I factor Into the equation. I have trained a lot of boxing / been a fan of Floyd for over a decade. It was definitely a spectacle, but It was a fight. Mostly because of the fact that Floyd was 40 and past his prime but still. Conor did better than he got credit for from the fans. Seems like only the pro boxers In attendance, the analysts, boxing minds and everyone In that realm gave him props but the fans pretty much shit on him.

Danaher Is entitled to his opinion. Doesn't mean he's accurate. A ton of martial artists have varying views and they're likely to be a bit biased for whatever reason. Even then, he's clearly saying that Conor can win this fight. That said, my opinions are not dictated by what other people believe.

Conor can wrestle and has better takedown defence than he gets credit for. He's also a counter fighter, fights extremely well on the back foot / moving backwards. It's Khabib's style of getting the takedown that could leave him susceptible to getting caught while coming In against someone like Conor. Thus far nobody has been able to capitalize on It, but the holes In that regard have been clearly shown throughout many fights. None of his opponents thus far have had anywhere near the boxing level of Conor as well.

I expect Khabib to get the takedown. I expect him to do some classic Khabib style mauling for a bit. I don't necessarily think he'll finish the fight. I think there will be many opportunities for both guys to Impose their style. I think Khabib will be able to take him down but he might not get every takedown. I also think Conor's jits is way better than it gets credit for, particularly defensively.

Khabib Is not a finisher. Thus far his chin has not been tested by any opponent, this fight It probably will be. Can he take those shots? Not everyone is a WW Nate Diaz.

Calling it a "punchers chance" is pretty simplistic. There's obviously many angles to this fight. At the end of the day though, this is a modern variation of the striker vs grappler matchup.

I think its so funny watching you battle back and forth.. Its literally amazing.. Cause you go from Your far superior fighter IQ.. Right and Danaher... Literally changed the game of JJ.. And your like oh i don't give a shit about him.. lol like amazing.. Dude has soo much fight IQ that he changed the game of JJ and his fighters dominate it.. But nah nevermind him..

But the pro boxers and analyst and the Mcgregor fight.. Now I pay attention to them lol.. Funny how you pick and choose.. That fighter IQ is amazing guy..

I mean when you ignore some facts only to build a sided story you wanna hear. Look wasn't that what u bashed sherdog for.. Like and how you was far superior..

Like sure McGregor did good against Floyd.. Sure.. But he didn't knock him out, didn't knock out Diaz.. McGregor record boast losses to wrestling style ppl.. Besides the two idiots in Mendez and Alverez.. Who thought lets stand with this McGregor guy... We both have fair weak chins.. Like even Alverez admitted it after he lost to McGregor.. lol..

I'll even say Dude I was a big McGregor fan.. Till he quit fighting.. And then everyone just boast and brags on a guy that isn't fighting.. At least the Fedor ppl's champ is still fighting..

I mean this guy literally came in the game.. Hit some weak chins and got out before the competition stepped up.. Literally.. McGregor lacks alot.. Like Heart he has no heart at all.. You keep saying on Khabib is no finisher.. You don't have to be against McGregor.. Floyd wasn't either.. lol.. Thats the ting..

Unless he fixed it.. and Khabib is not the one you wanna test it with.. He is foooked..

Back