Anyone Watch Shameless(Showtime)?

Yeah, Fiona's a bitch. She's done some terrible things, yet seems to think highly of herself. Carl paid for the house with drug money, yet she uses it as collateral for a loan and acts like she can charge rent.
You seem angry and disproportionately emotionally-invested in this show.

Two more episodes and she is gone.

Two more episodes and she is gone.

I'm betting she goes off the rails after they show her going inot the AA meeting thinking about getting help and dies, either suicide or drunken acident.

lol @ Frank trying to teach her to be a good drunk.

Lip is my #1 punchable character.

I miss gangster Carl.

The show is getting really horrible. I don't know if it will be watchable after Fiona is gone.

I love the show but I’m suspect about it without Fiona.

It was funny the first 2 seasons but now It's just an hour long political statement.

How many sex scenes does Fiona have in it (especially when nude)? Could someone be so nice as to name all the episodes where she's naked or getting it on with someone?

This is literally the only selling point in getting me to sit through this abortion of a show.

The show is getting really horrible. I don't know if it will be watchable after Fiona is gone.
I think show is still great. I'm going to miss the perfection known as Emmy Rossum. She's so fucking sexy.

How many sex scenes does Fiona have in it (especially when nude)? Could someone be so nice as to name all the episodes where she's naked or getting it on with someone?

This is literally the only selling point in getting me to sit through this abortion of a show.
She's naked in almost every episode. Not kidding at all

I think show is still great. I'm going to miss the perfection known as Emmy Rossum. She's so fucking sexy.

Is that Fiona? She used to be hot af, but she has really gone down hill.

I like V!!!

Got through the first 2 seasons then trailed off. Good show but just didn't have the staying power for me.

Another good episode this week.

Fiona, Frank, Lip and Carl are such amazing characters I would keep watching this show forever. Without Fiona, though, the show loses it's heart.

And just like that, she's gone.

Add to my list of all time favorite television scenes Frank saying goodbye to Fiona.

"You did a good job. Monica wasn't up to it, you stepped up and helped. Thanks."
"Helped. I did it all, Frank."
"Heh. If that helps you sleep better."
"See you around, Frank."
"I doubt it."

2m6adte.jpg

Macy and Rossum KILL IT in this scene. They share sucn a messed up bond and you can see it all behind the dialogue in their posture and facial expressions. Fiona shrugging as the weight she's carried her entire adult life is finally lifted, and her wry smile. Frank unable to look at her as his eyes fill with tears, holding them back through sheer force of will, while grudgingly giving her most appreciation he can muster.

Knowing this is it for their relationship leaves me with an empty feeling much like when I finished the final episode of Justified. While I can celebrate how excellent it was, there will be no more

Great show. The GF got me watching it on this last season and I just got finished watching all the other seasons on Netflix.

How has Macy never won an emmy for this?

Just started watching a few weeks ago, and now into season 2. I love it so far, and I think they did a great job with the casting. Frank is a total pos but overall good series.

Did Fiona get killed off? I liked her natural boobs and willingness to show them often, but butterface.

Just started watching a few weeks ago, and now into season 2. I love it so far, and I think they did a great job with the casting. Frank is a total pos but overall good series.
There was a blonde GF of one of the sons who had great natural boobs and cute face.

Anybody still watching this? I still like it but all of the woke shit is making me want to puke.

And it's over.

It was a pretty mediocre series finale but it had its moments, and if I'm honest, left me feeling alone, dead inside and far too mortal. Fans of the show who saw the episode will understand why.

I loved this show despite the final seasons where it had lost its steam, it managed to hit some scenes out of the park even then. The scene last year where Fiona said goodbye to Frank is one of my top twenty favorite scenes from any television show, it was absolutely perfect.

I have that pain in my chest I get when a show I love ends, even if it hadn't been consistently good in years. This show actually made me feel, and that's a rare thing.

Back