Anyone Watch Shameless(Showtime)?

the Jewish influence on the show also shows when carl Gallagher got him self circumcised.

They made it look like anyone who isn't circumcised is some grotesque P.O.S subhuman.

the Jewish influence on the show also shows when carl Gallagher got him self circumcised.

They made it look like anyone who isn't circumcised is some grotesque P.O.S subhuman.
Didn't the girl he did it for start banging some guy who was uncircumcised?

Didn't the girl he did it for start banging some guy who was uncircumcised?
I don't even remember I stopped watching maybe an episode or two later I couldn't finish that season.

I dont know. Maybe im a snob, but the portrayal of how the people live in that show bothers me. So i stopped watching.

I put it down for several years, but it’s really enjoyed the fuck out of it. Could make me swing between laughter and feels very effectively.

The show has had its share of ups and downs, but overall one of my favorite shows.

shameless8.gif

Jesus, this show.

This week's episode was pretty boring. The usual, meandering plots, a few chuckles, some shenanigans. Nothing special.

And then the last two minutes, POW!

A thread they were spinning slowly, casually, turns into an emotional hay-maker. And when it's all over you ask yourself why you didn't see it coming, the writing is that good.

I'm not going to lie, this show is past it's prime and isn't for the casual viewer. You have to love the characters to keep tuning in every week, you have to put up with quite a bit of relatively mediocre entertainment, but if you do, and you care, this show pays off.

Am I the only person who loves this show?

Another solid episode this week.

Man, does it suck to be Fiona, this show kicks the crap out of her.

Am I the only person who loves this show?

Another solid episode this week.

Man, does it suck to be Fiona, this show kicks the crap out of her.

I love it. I'm caught up to season 9 but haven't started it yet because I don't have Showtime. I'm thinking about streaming the episodes though and catching up. I'm interested in what happened on tonight's episode.

I love it. I'm caught up to season 9 but haven't started it yet because I don't have Showtime. I'm thinking about streaming the episodes though and catching up. I'm interested in what happened on tonight's episode.

Nothing that comes remotely close to what she's been through in the past, but damn, man, she just can't get a break.

It doesn't help that she makes terminally stupid decisions.

Nothing that comes remotely close to what she's been through in the past, but damn, man, she just can't get a break.

It doesn't help that she makes terminally stupid decisions.

Yeah I found myself struggling to like her sometimes.

Yeah I found myself struggling to like her sometimes.

She's human, and there's far more good in her than not.

She gave up everything for a very long time to be mother and father to her entire family.

It's like coming off a diet and binge eating. The second she tasted freedom she started doing incredibly stupid things.

This show has gone to total shit. They should have ended it a couple of seasons ago. I loved these characters, they all had their unique charms. I don't know who's writing for it now, but it feels like unqualified fans who got woke over the years. There's so much virtue signaling nonsense; it's like they are apologizing, in script, for being so crass in the past.

How did Fiona become more likable than her annoying sister too, she was a great character? Poor Kevin, poor dude got castrated. I can't imagine new viewers enjoying this. There are still great moments (Frank usually delivers, and Liam has developed) but it's getting more difficult to sit through. If I wasn't streaming it and able to fast forward parts, I couldn't sit through it.

This show has gone to total shit. They should have ended it a couple of seasons ago. I loved these characters, they all had their unique charms. I don't know who's writing for it now, but it feels like unqualified fans who got woke over the years. There's so much virtue signaling nonsense; it's like they are apologizing, in script, for being so crass in the past.

How did Fiona become more likable than her annoying sister too, she was a great character? Poor Kevin, poor dude got castrated. I can't imagine new viewers enjoying this. There are still great moments (Frank usually delivers, and Liam has developed) but it's getting more difficult to sit through. If I wasn't streaming it and able to fast forward parts, I couldn't sit through it.

I never, ever miss an episode and I'm curious what about current broadcasts suggests anyone is "woke" or how the script is apologizing.

The characters are continuing to do some pretty heinous things.

I never, ever miss an episode and I'm curious what about current broadcasts suggests anyone is "woke" or how the script is apologizing.

The characters are continuing to do some pretty heinous things.
Let's see, that whole trans storyline, Kevin's basically a male feminist, immigration laws bad, little sis harping about some wage gap myth, Carl being emasculated, Fiona committing multiple felonies without consequences, other than her feelings, Liam is sexually confused at 9, I can probably go on here, but that's probably all I have the energy for lol

I have actually quit watching showtime almost entirely they don't have any good shows right now, I might start watching then again when desus and mero show starts in a few weeks. the only show I still watch on cinemax is strike back.

Back