Anyone Watch Shameless(Showtime)?

Show is awesome, some shit reminds me of times past.

You sound fun.

Are you blind to the world you live in ? all that is nothing to what actually happens all around you each and every day.

Dude Frank is a Goat character and acting.

Egelo

Yes I am very aware that this goes on, in my line of work I have dealt with pedophiles, degenerates, and low lifes. Frankly, I don't need to be reminded of it when I watch TV. Furthermore to make light of those issues isn't funny to me, it is disgusting.

Now I realize that people such as yourself may enjoy watching a 40 year old man reem a 15 year old boy in the ass or a 60 year old man having sex with a 15 year old girl, but sorry it is not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
It's dark humor. I don't think they glorify the hellhole South Chicago is.

My girlfriend got really into it so naturally I ended up watching it. It's very funny and I can appreciate it for what it is. However, the melodrama can and has killed it for me. It's also very hard to like the majority of the characters IMO. I have little to no sympathy for any of them which takes away a lot of my emotional investment in any series.

V's titties are on point though.

Svetlana can get it too.

I still don't understand why Mickey didn't kill her for all the times she threatened to call the cops. You're a hard criminal in a shitty part of town, but you let this woman constantly threaten to call the cops. Doesn't make sense

I still don't understand why Mickey didn't kill her for all the times she threatened to call the cops. You're a hard criminal in a shitty part of town, but you let this woman constantly threaten to call the cops. Doesn't make sense

His fear of his father, his fear of her, his fear of being outed, his fear of prison, and his fear of her connections. I would have killed the bitch but the cops would not be something that I would bring into that equation ever.

His fear of his father, his fear of her, his fear of being outed, his fear of prison, and his fear of her connections. I would have killed the bitch but the cops would not be something that I would bring into that equation ever.

If she had connections at that point, why was she threatening to call the cops? Don't criminals have a code to not involve police? Mickey wanted to kill Frank because Frank knew he was gay and MIGHT say something, but he wouldn't kill a woman who explicitly threatened to call the cops AND tell his dad on multiple occassions. It just struck me as weird.

If she had connections at that point, why was she threatening to call the cops? Don't criminals have a code to not involve police? Mickey wanted to kill Frank because Frank knew he was gay and MIGHT say something, but he wouldn't kill a woman who explicitly threatened to call the cops AND tell his dad on multiple occassions. It just struck me as weird.

Threatened. Never killed anyone. Barely kicked anyone's ass on screen besides during his random outbursts of his gay torment. He feared his father more than anything for a long while and he forced him to marry that bish. His father would obviously deduce who did it and probably suspect why.

Threatened. Never killed anyone. Barely kicked anyone's ass on screen besides during his random outbursts of his gay torment. He feared his father more than anything for a long while and he forced him to marry that bish. His father would obviously deduce who did it and probably suspect why.

Yeah, that's true. Plus, he probably didn't want to take care of a baby.

Shameless is a quality show. Really enjoyed this season

Season 3 is pretty entertaining. Main complaint is there's a real 'Saved by the Bell' thing going on where certain actions or scenarios seem to disappear in following episodes without any consequence. Good watch for the most part.

Another great season down.

This show doesn't get nearly enough love.

Shameless%2B-%2BFrank%2BToilet.gif

quit watching last season it go too silly and I didn't care about any of the characters anymore.

having the paramedic with hiv on the show was lol moment.

pretty fucked up to be a paramedic while having HIV.

Back