Anyone Watch Shameless(Showtime)?

No, but i seen the gif of Emmy Rossum showing some boobs, and they were sweet just as the rest of her
<JackieThumbsUp>

The finale was alright. Weird how they were introducing new characters and storylines right up until it ended. Almost seemed like they planned on having a few more episodes before the finale but had to cut it short for whatever reason.

Great show, i havnt seen any since fiona peaced out. I should catch up.

I'm glad this show is over. I've been watching since season 1 first aired and it has always been one of my favorite shows, but they got way too heavy handed on the political bullshit over the last several seasons.

It didn't necessarily ruin the show, but it made fast forward it in some spots. I tuned in to watch a drama/comedy about a charismatic dysfunctional family, not get some out of touch lesson in social justice.

I didn't mind the way it ended though. I thought they did a decent job putting a bow on the whole thing.

I watched up until Fiona became an event planner(or something like that) and I just sort of stopped watching. I liked it up until that point.

I was great and fell off. Especially fell off a cliff after Fiona left and you realized the rest of the cast were all in support of her and there was no focus to care about anymore. I watched the finale yesterday and it was fine but the show has been shit for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back