Anyone else get their hands on some Proper 12?

It isn't available in the UK yet I don't think or I'd be giving it a try, I think it'll do quite well though, well enough to make him a pretty penny that's for sure!
Yea if they target the young drinkers. Do what JD and Ciroc did and have novelty flavors. If it's good and doesn't get me too fucked up, I'll buy a bottle.

Nowhere near Jameson? And it costs just as much? Sounds like a really shitty whiskey to me.

Don’t lie thread starter. You only did this so you could get your car in the picture. Rather see the car then that Connor proper bs.
I thought so too but I'm ok with it. Theme some fine American classics right there

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Are we still talking about Whiskey or ....

If you were doing a bottle of that in a night then it’s probably good you steer clear these days. That’s a lot of work for your liver.

I don’t worry about what the snobs say tbh. Just what’s good value. I only buy duty free nowadays because anything decent is just a rip-off here. That’s a good thing since it curbs my intake.
Yeah, i am glad i stick to beer. The problem i had with Hard L is i would get more of an energy buzz and keep drinking shots till i either passed out, or worshiped the porcelain god or both. But even with drinking just beer, i try to stay under a 6 pack but theres times where i drink half a case. I know i need to cut back but i am a functional social drunk, i never touch a beer until after work or even 6pm on weekends.

Put that swill down and finish washing those cars, kid.

Can you just hold me in your arms like the way your are holding that bottle in your pic? Nothing gay or anything, just one grown man tenderely holding another.

I would if I could find some, but no way anyone is selling McG whiskey here.

Back