Anyone else get their hands on some Proper 12?

proper 12 really should have removed the old Jim beam labels that had a “fail” stamp on them

Everything is a shaft here in Australia, tax is insane. Pay a lot more than $60 a bottle, ever allowing for currency conversion.
Even $60 is considered cheap to the snobs, but $60 was my "willing to pay price" mainly because i could kick a entire bottle in one night.

Any luck in nys anybody?

I'm laughing at the irony of this being like the tenth Conor's whiskey thread today, which to me suggests it's generating serious buzz

Uh, thanks for that. That’s why I specified “if you like Irish whiskeys”, because they aren’t quite the same.
I know johnny Walker is scotch whiskey which is different

I like the "kicked the dog on the way out" part. Cool starry bra.

But Dana White told me it is pretty damn good

I don't think you have any friends.

Be real, TS. There's no friend, you just fucked your family business due to your fanboyism.

He has only sold 2 bottles and one guy came back complaining about it and wanted his money back.

tenor.gif

Yeah but what label did he find once he peeled back the Jim Beam label?

I’ve noticed over the last few years, people trying to be hard into bourbon and make it their “thing” have been shit talking makers

Yes , we know you like bullit, or knob, or four roses, etc...makers is still good too even though it’s more popular with the public
Yea makers is good. Don't know why so many people bag the shit outta it.

The in thing these days I guess.

how can a 12 year old befriend a liquor store owner?

Back