Anyone else get their hands on some Proper 12?

Get yourself a bottle of Laphroaig 10, Glenfarclas 12 or Ardbeg 10 for that price and you got sourself some quality whisky. Why is his whisky even called proper 12 when it's only aged 3 years. Don't buy this dogpiss
Lol nice try Khabib shill, so sad desperarely trying to hurt Conors sales.
Just for that im buying two bottles, one for me and one in honour of whichever idiot reads your post and decides not to buy one.
#rekt
#letstalkaboutit

Lol nice try Khabib shill, so sad desperarely trying to hurt Conors sales.
Just for that im buying two bottles, one for me and one in honour of whichever idiot reads your post and decides not to buy one.
#rekt
#letstalkaboutit

I am honored that my comment was worth 60 bucks to you.

Get yourself a bottle of Laphroaig 10, Glenfarclas 12 or Ardbeg 10 for that price and you got sourself some quality whisky. Why is his whisky even called proper 12 when it's only aged 3 years. Don't buy this dogpiss

Lol those are absolutely shit compared to the Proper 12 from Notorious McGregor.

Give it time? Meaning you would force yourself to drink something just because someone is sponsored by it? Yeah I think I’d go with the one I liked.
He may have meant, buy hundreds of bottles of the stuff and pour the contents into charred oak barrels and give it another taste around year 2030.

Why they called this proper 12 ? has this whiskey aged for 12 years ? did 12 man die making this whiskey ?

Not a whiskey drinker but if i was I'd buy a bottle to support Conor.

It’s whiskey, come on they’re all the same.

Right... because for instance Laphroaig and Glenlivet taste the same as Johnny Walker. Next time you can afford it, if ever, try and drink a Laphroaig. Neat. Try not to gag.

Not going to even discuss proper Irish whiskey and whisky and Japanese whisky.

Wow this really is flavoured. There should be quite some countries were this cant be sold as whisky. A bad sign. And the name really is misleading.

Only bad quality gets flavoured.

even conors whiskey is making the pseudo connoisseur snobs mad

VANILLA AND HONEY?
This fucker CANNOT be sold in Ireland as WHISKEY.
https://www.agriculture.gov.ie/medi...ctednames/IrishWhiskeytechnicalfile141114.pdf
WHISKEY - BARLEY, WATER AND YEAST. Aged in casks.
You CANNOT FUCKING ADD FLAVORINGS.
Well and that and it fucking having a misleading name.
This is GHETTO PISS.

The document you linked mentions grain whiskey - corn, wheat, barley. Whiskey is distilled beer anyhow. Flavors/smells like vanilla come from the barrels where the whiskey is aged.

Back