Anyone else get their hands on some Proper 12?

I have a friend who works for a distributor who brought me a bottle. And when I said give it time... meaning give them a few years and it maybe where they want it. Like some have said, it's 25 bucks, and taste like a $25 whiskey. And the lamest trying to talk about my tattoos when you can't even see them I'll give you a better look when I close line your face off the top rope!

I think this is bushmills peasant swill barrel wash. However I will probably buy a bottle just for fun.

Since this whiskey came out everyone's acting like it's piss water and they exclusively only drink Macallan 25 year, LOL. It's a mid range whiskey, it's not pretending to be the best whiskey ever, they wouldn't be charging $25 a bottle other wise. I've had some, it's good stuff, not great, just good.

I heard it's like a moonshine of whiskey. But for 25 bucks. I wouldn't expect it to be anything more than that. Its hard alcohol and it will get you drunk. You'll be fucking fat girls in no time. Might even fight a nigg@ or two. Mmmm mmmm bitch!!!

Back