Anyone else get their hands on some Proper 12?

I usually drink my whiskey straight from the barrel

He knows how to drink it. Besides, if he had anything to contribute to his "brand" wiskey, it wouldn't even be 1 year aged, lol. I don't drink anything 12 yr or less. 18yr or older, everything else is turpentine mixed with piss.

So as I was saying ..someone wanna buy and send me a bottle I'm in to try it..and if it's shit I'll use as firestarter lol ...but I'll keep my cash for some real whisky makers

So as I was saying ..someone wanna buy and send me a bottle I'm in to try it..and if it's shit I'll use as firestarter lol ...but I'll keep my cash for some real whisky makers
If you want a bottle i will buy you one, but you should PM me instead of responding to my post. I don't mind shipping it at my local post office,as long as you cover the charges.

o-ALCOHOL-CHILDREN-facebook.jpg

kids-drinking-wine.jpg

kids-drinking-alcohol-_vf48.jpg

drinking%20boy.jpg

sna1217a_682_865098a.jpg

Worst bottle of adult beverage I have ever experienced. Tastes like rate piss.

Worst bottle of adult beverage I have ever experienced. Tastes like rate piss.

I hope you know...as a hater, you're not supposed to put $ in your enemy's pocket. Nevermind just keep drinking that bottle till it makes sense.

Get yourself a bottle of Laphroaig 10, Glenfarclas 12 or Ardbeg 10 for that price and you got sourself some quality whisky. Why is his whisky even called proper 12 when it's only aged 3 years. Don't buy this dogpiss

Back