Anyone else get their hands on some Proper 12?

My friend owns a liquor store and is a big McGregor fan. He decided to go way overboard on stocking Proper Twelve thinking it would be a hit. He has only sold 2 bottles and one guy came back complaining about it and wanted his money back. I had heard the rumors that it was just bottles of Jim Beam that were rejected by their quality control. I didn’t believe it until my friend started peeling the labels back on them to find the truth. Now my friend can’t pay his distributor and will file for bankruptcy. His wife is leaving with the kids and she kicked his dog on the way out

Be careful, it could happen to you.
tyhcs69ndc.jpg

What thpe of whiskey?

Is it better than jack daniels or crown royal?

Did you bang the wife at least?

Edit: Damn they moved it. It was just getting good

Last edited:
How much does it cost and how does that compare to other whiskeys?

I don’t know shit about alchohol and can’t stand drinking it but I’m curious how they’re presenting this.

I imagine they know they wouldn’t be able to compete with high end whiskeys and the devoured alcohol community wouldn’t ever take the product seriously.

So are they advertising as a low-mid tier product targeted at cheap or casual drinkers?

A lot of celebs made a killing selling shit alcohol.

This might be the saddest thread I've seen, and that's saying something considering how many threads Mysterio has made.

Mysterio gets mentioned in every thread even when he's not involved.

My friend owns a liquor store and is a big McGregor fan. He decided to go way overboard on stocking Proper Twelve thinking it would be a hit. He has only sold 2 bottles and one guy came back complaining about it and wanted his money back. I had heard the rumors that it was just bottles of Jim Beam that were rejected by their quality control. I didn’t believe it until my friend started peeling the labels back on them to find the truth. Now my friend can’t pay his distributor and will file for bankruptcy. His wife is leaving with the kids and she kicked his dog on the way out

Be careful, it could happen to you.

How many cases? Ive been trying to find enough so I can bathe in it, but they’re either close to or completely sold out everywhere I’ve been.

Its a frat boy, blue collar under the age of 25 whiskey and it'll sell

How much does it cost and how does that compare to other whiskeys?

I don’t know shit about alchohol and can’t stand drinking it but I’m curious how they’re presenting this.

I imagine they know they wouldn’t be able to compete with high end whiskeys and the devoured alcohol community wouldn’t ever take the product seriously.

So are they advertising as a low-mid tier product targeted at cheap or casual drinkers?

A lot of celebs made a killing selling shit alcohol.
I can’t answer any of your questions and will likely never buy a bottle

But I think people were posting YouTube reviews from a show that reviews liquors...if you are interested in searching

Ha! Not only are you crazy for buying that crap........You're even crazier for posting it here.

Just drink Soco 100 proof. Tastes like candy and you'll black out in no time. And it's 15 bucks not 25. No chicks are going to want to party with that Irish petrol.

Even $60 is considered cheap to the snobs, but $60 was my "willing to pay price" mainly because i could kick a entire bottle in one night.
If you were doing a bottle of that in a night then it’s probably good you steer clear these days. That’s a lot of work for your liver.

I don’t worry about what the snobs say tbh. Just what’s good value. I only buy duty free nowadays because anything decent is just a rip-off here. That’s a good thing since it curbs my intake.

Fans would rather have his proper six, but enjoy. Nice cars.

Back