Anyone aspire to live outside of the US?

clean.. super safe.. incredible food.. and it's a great gateway to the rest of asia..

Yeah, I guess that is true. I'd say Bangkok is a better hub for Asia but Singapore is definitely more organized and clean. Not a bad place to work if you get a good paying gig. A lot of jobs in finance if that is your field.

I'd like to live somewhere in Europe, Italy or Spain come to mind. If nothing that far, then I'd settle for somewhere nice here in the States, but definitely out of where I'm at now.

at this pt no
however i lived in germany from 2009-13 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Traveled throughout Europe and a few other places, generally enjoyed every place i traveled to not work related
spent a summer in Okinawa as a kid
been to various other Islamic countries in Asia, Africa and the ME (would largely not recommend)

I'd like to live somewhere in Europe, Italy or Spain come to mind. If nothing that far, then I'd settle for somewhere nice here in the States, but definitely out of where I'm at now.

Where are you at now?

I Intended to leave to Spain a while back since i have some extended family i could stay with till i get on my feet but then the economy got fucked and that put a monkey wrench in it.

Id love to live in Greece as well. always had a big admiration and love for the culture and such but again... economy.:mad:

If you're American or Canadian, I cannot recommend anywhere in Asia. Depending on the country and your family back home, you're probably going to need a break at least every year and it's a very long flight. Best to look towards Europe, Mexico, South America, or Caribbean. Proximity is an under-rated component when looking at countries, IMO.

I Intended to leave to Spain a while back since i have some extended family i could stay with till i get on my feet but then the economy got fucked and that put a monkey wrench in it.

Id love to live in Greece as well. always had a big admiration and love for the culture and such but again... economy.:mad:

Spain or Greece would be my choice to retire. Very cheap. Alternatively Cyprus, Cyprus is also amazing. A little more pricey though, but if you are from a rich country and not a bum it's not too bad economically.

Like shares the time to buy is when everyone else has sold or selling. Live on investment money generated from your home in your countries dollar value and you get to buy when their property markets at its lowest/cheapest.

switzerland-hero.jpg

My dream country Switzerland.

Safe to live, even if World War 3 breaks loose.

Stable economy.

They don't interfere with other countries' affairs.

Most secured bank.

Muslims and refugees are banned.

Best Cholocates, Watches and Trains.

When it comes to affordability and night life, Philippines and Thailand are the way to go.

Vietnam is cheap too

Back