How Many Of My Sherbros Live Outside Of The U.S.

ErKxZFX.jpg
Tahiti?

It does. I am actually a prince and I could use your help. You see, I have $180,000,000 that I am trying to get out of the country, but there is one small problem. I'll send you the details ...
Send me a... Wait a minute.

I don't mind telling which city. Any freak can find this info easily.

St-Constant, Québec. Population: 27k. It's on the south shore of Montréal.

The city has the biggest railway museum in Canada. They regularly shoot TV shows there.

https://exporail.org/en/home/

It's a quiet place. No porch pirates. Almost no crime. 45 minutes from the US border which gets me great fishing and amazing pizza.

Is it still in operation? And what's the bigger mall now?

Yeah, it’s still running. I think Mall of America in Minneapolis is just slightly bigger, and then there’s apparently a bunch of malls in like China, Malaysia and Iran that are bigger still according to Wikipedia, but I mean c’mon, does a mall in the Ayatollah’s Iran really count?

Weird i defenetly thought thos would be american people site where rest pf the world would not need space to vent so much. O knpw if i was back on balkans it would be no need to make fun of american sport because i would not have it in my face 24/7

England.

Despite the claim that all English have awful teeth that's a total fabrication, it's only about 87% of us.
I read a study saying the average Brit has better oral hygiene than the average American, and fewer missing teeth. Shocking.

Also, I live in Canada so I'm not affected by this either way.

England.

Despite the claim that all English have awful teeth that's a total fabrication, it's only about 87% of us.
It’s not bad hygiene, I just thought they were crooked from the inbreeding.

I live in Perth, Western Australia.
There is a plaque at the train station banning camel riding.
As long as they don't ban camel towing. Got me out of a pickle many a time when I was bogged in tight at night, putting up a fight......gave me a slight fright.

stock-vector-camel-towing-when-it-s-wedged-in-tight-we-ll-pull-it-outis-a-vector-design-for-printing-on-various-2187674853.jpg

Back