How Many Of My Sherbros Live Outside Of The U.S.

MLarson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Tell us about were you live (not the exact location obviously) and things about your area and country that other parts of world never knew of.

I'm curious which sherdogger lives on some large in charge mega yacht with helicopter and helicopter pad and the world's finest strippers.

I saw part of the CNN yacht special and it said something like not counting staff, you can only have like 16 people sleep overnight on a huge yacht. It's the law.

I'm curious which sherdogger lives on some large in charge mega yacht with helicopter and helicopter pad and the world's finest strippers.

I saw part of the CNN yacht special and it said something like not counting staff, you can only have like 16 people sleep overnight on a huge yacht. It's the law.
Damn, I can only have 14 hookers 😔

Tell us about were you live (not the exact location obviously) and things about your area and country that other parts of world never knew of.
Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.

Was built up in the gold rush era mainly. Can go on an underground gold mine tour at...

A lot of old churches.

Only about 1hr 15 mins drive to Melbourne.

Great place to live. I read a poster one time at the train station that said Bendigo has 300 & something sunny days a year.

A guy I worked with was a black belt in BJJ & had Richard Norton training him in Bendigo...

UvoIQ0WmqQOScW8TP-ockvWgwZRhtQDY-n28nRzzHZWHEU06LTIEugvx4-D_D3RL-GTCoV_p9u27HzwTQ__hzIqbyNtb6jUgOow1a6LO69CuWW7BAva68_cLQq79HC9dzSjdKAoxkQLe

Jimmy Crute is also a Bendigo boy.

411595579-3.jpg

Penrith, Sydney, Australia. Home to the Panthers. Pretty chill place to live tbh. Might not be the case once the Airport gets finished haha

Back