How Many Of My Sherbros Live Outside Of The U.S.

Is there any hope for a shout-out for those in Canadia ?
1707795642796.jpeg

Gaelic Footboll is a cool looking sport.

Yeah it's basically a combination of soccer and Aussie rules football. Main difference with Aussie rules is it has more contact and we play with an oval ball.

Our games against the Irish in international rules used to get pretty willing ha ha

I live in Melbourne Australia. One thing people may not know is how big the NFL is here, i'm currently listening to my morning sports radio show and they've been crapping on about it all morning. They actually called the game live on our radio, we sent our own commentators over and everything.
Was one of them Nick Riewoldt? I know he was on one of the networks last year?
The “rumour” is (or blatant gossip) that his missus went back to Texas with the kids because he was knocking off Kath Loughnan, the sports presenter. He was given an ultimatum apparently.

Anyway, I shared an elevator ride with her at a Perth Scorchers game a few weeks ago. She’s very nice up close and struck up a bit of mindless small talk with me. Top lady.

Was one of them Nick Riewoldt? I know he was on one of the networks last year?
The “rumour” is (or blatant gossip) that his missus went back to Texas with the kids because he was knocking off Kath Loughnan, the sports presenter. He was given an ultimatum apparently.

Anyway, I shared an elevator ride with her at a Perth Scorchers game a few weeks ago. She’s very nice up close and struck up a bit of mindless small talk with me. Top lady.

I think Riewoldt was just there, SEN our sports radio station sent Gerard Whateley. I think he’s won best international caller at the Super Bowl a few times, he’s a class commentator that’s for sure.

And I’ve heard the same rumour about Loughnan too, she can wreck my home any day ha ha

I think Riewoldt was just there, SEN our sports radio station sent Gerard Whateley. I think he’s won best international caller at the Super Bowl a few times, he’s a class commentator that’s for sure.

And I’ve heard the same rumour about Loughnan too, she can wreck my home any day ha ha
I listen to the SEN breakfast show delayed on podcast most days from Melbourne, the WA edition is crap.

Back