How Many Of My Sherbros Live Outside Of The U.S.

It’s not bad hygiene, I just thought they were crooked from the inbreeding.
inbreeding is the wrong term to use these days, man. It's called cousin huggin':)

images

Tell us about were you live (not the exact location obviously) and things about your area and country that other parts of world never knew of.

I live in Melbourne Australia. One thing people may not know is how big the NFL is here, i'm currently listening to my morning sports radio show and they've been crapping on about it all morning. They actually called the game live on our radio, we sent our own commentators over and everything.

I live in Melbourne Australia. One thing people may not know is how big the NFL is here, i'm currently listening to my morning sports radio show and they've been crapping on about it all morning. They actually called the game live on our radio, we sent our own commentators over and everything.
I never thought the NFL would big any else other then the U.S.

I haven't seen a lot of the games but Australian Rules Rugby is pretty cool.

And correct me if I'm wrong but there a basketball style game without a back board?

And correct me if I'm wrong but there a basketball style game without a back board?
Net ball.

Played near exclusively by girls.

Auckland, New Zealand.

Several years ago I would have told you we are a good country but the left made things lame and gay. Change of government late last year so we might be improving.

Ha ha, Australian Rules is a separate purely Aussie code of football. There are two forms of rugby, union and league. Long story on that one, I believe American Football descended from union.

There is netball which you may be thinking of, that's more or less a women's sport. It's like basketball but you can't dribble it, it's all passing.

But yes NFL is massive here, if they ever manage to have a game down here it would be an absolutely gigantic event make no mistake about it. I'm happy to watch it if it's on but dont really mind either way.

Ha ha, Australian Rules is a separate purely Aussie code of football. There are two forms of rugby, union and league. Long story on that one, I believe American Football descended from union.

There is netball which you may be thinking of, that's more or less a women's sport. It's like basketball but you can't dribble it, it's all passing.

But yes NFL is massive here, if they ever manage to have a game down here it would be an absolutely gigantic event make no mistake about it. I'm happy to watch it if it's on but dont really mind either way.
It would if the two countries can play against each other one in a NFL game.

How about cricket is that popular sport there?

It would if the two countries can play against each other one in a NFL game.

How about cricket is that popular sport there?

I’d love a hybrid rule game that we could play, we used to do something similar with the Irish Gaelic footballers and our Aussie rules players.

Cricket is very popular nationally here, probably our only true national ball sport. Theres a cricket league starting in the US I believe, one of our GOATs Ricky Ponting is coaching one of the sides. It’s the short form of the game which may be of interest to a US audience, the 5 day format wouldn’t be I’m sure!

I’d love a hybrid rule game that we could play, we used to do something similar with the Irish Gaelic footballers and our Aussie rules players.

Cricket is very popular nationally here, probably our only true national ball sport. Theres a cricket league starting in the US I believe, one of our GOATs Ricky Ponting is coaching one of the sides. It’s the short form of the game which may be of interest to a US audience, the 5 day format wouldn’t be I’m sure!
Gaelic Footboll is a cool looking sport.

Yep. That's where Sonny lives. Beautiful city.
It does look beautiful.

I haven't been to Canada yet and I want too. I live south of Seattle and it would a weekend visit there to check it out and then some day another spend a longer time there.

Back