Anderson and Pel

but so did Anderson. I think Anderson beat him twice in a Muay Thai match. There is atleast two videos on youtube with that fight. But Pele sure did give Anderson a beating, even though he loss

No there aren't. Don't just make shit up. There re no such videos on youtube.

i know that a lot of people will jump on me...i respect anderson as a fighter very much, but outside the cage.....he is too arogant and, personally, i dont like him as a person. he is very commercial and you can see that he is fake in the relation with the fans

What are you talking about?

Anderson said Pele intentionally drove in a puddle and got Andy's daughter wet. If that's true, bad on Pele; but if it's not, Pele has a right to be angry. No way of knowing for sure.

I don't think Anderson Shotgun Silva would let that go.

Spider would pimp slap him with his foot. :icon_chee

Interesting to see so many people saying 'Pele is a joke' or 'Pele you got knocked out by Ellenberger so stfu LOL'

Pele beat Anderson Silva in 2/2 Muay Thai fights. No, Anderson wasn't in his prime at that point, but he got outstruck. He also learned a lot from Pele and his own stand-up style bears a striking resemblance. In his prime, Pele was one of the best strikers on the planet IMO

And yeah, Anderson's ended up being arguably the best best mixed martial artist of all time - why wouldn't you remind people you beat him twice? Give the dude a break

This.

Living in the past.

Wants to ride Anderson's coattails to popularity.

beat Anderson twice (I read they went 1-1) but only one of them went on to the top.

Pele only made his issues with Anderson known after Anderson released his book, he had ample time before that to create media drama with him and he didn't. I got zero clue what happened, but I just wanted to add that to the people that keep writing that Pele is trying to ride on Anderson's coattail.

"but soon came a car full of security guards, saying there would be no fight"

Andy has a personal security team?....wow, so that's where all that "Anderson Silva money" is going to.

Well, that was Pel

Well if it's not on youtube, it must not exist.

What does that have to do with anything? He specifically said there are several videos of it on youtube and I specifically said no they are not.

If you can procure them, by all means, do so. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

What does that have to do with anything? He specifically said there are several videos of it on youtube and I specifically said no they are not.

If you can procure them, by all means, do so. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

So you're telling me that Youtube has never deleted any videos? You don't say.

Don't tell me to shut the fuck up. That's rude.

Pele was our Kickboxing coach for a few months.

Guy is legitimately crazy, he's nuts. pretty nice overall, but wasn't really into training anyone, not even the better students in the class. He showed up late a few times, didn't put much effort into things, seemed to be there just for the paycheque. can't blame him I guess, being a world class fighter, training a bunch of white kids who come to class after work.

Once, he was doing a demo, someone asked him a question, and he went apeshit on the punching bag, like "YOU DO LIKE THIS HEYAAAA HEYAAAAA HEYAAAAAAAAAA!" jumping up and hitting the thing at head-height with flying knees.

we were all like "ooookay" :O

So you're telling me that Youtube has never deleted any videos? You don't say.

Don't tell me to shut the fuck up. That's rude.

Simple logic escapes you. Obviously there aren't several videos on youtube if there aren't several videos on youtube. It doesn't matter what was there years ago. It matters what's there now. It's as if you don't understand the purpose of these words you are saying.

I wish someone video taped the confrontation. These two are quite odd characters. It is also as if Anderson has emulated Pele's style while in his prime except become three times as successful.

Pele in his prime was pretty damn good, but not as good as Anderson of course.

What beef do they have? Something at Chute Boxe? I don't think Anderson and Wanderlei like each other either from what I recall.

I think pele beat him in a straight MT fight...

Way too old and shot. His body has taken way too much punishment over the years and he has no bounce any more.
If he gets taken out by Ellenberger so easily, Anderson would toy with him.

Pele's prime was in the 90's. When he gave Matsui the only win I've ever seen, he became irrelevant, and that was a long time ago.

Back