Anderson and Pel

I bet this didnt even happen. Pele been lobbying for a fight pretty desparately. Can hardly blame him for wanting in on that Anderson Silva money.

I might actually pay for something like that.

Oh, I can see it now...

UFC 200, LIVE FROM SALE PRISON MORRRRROOOOOCOOOO...It's Lee Murray versus the reigning, defending, Middleweight champion of the WOOOOOOOOOOORLLLD...Anderson Sillllvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Pele is a vale tudo legend, today he is old and would probably get knocked out, back in the day it would be a different story.

Also lol@all you fuckers dissing him for getting knocked out by Ellenburger, Jake would knock Anderaon the fuck out if he hit him flush on the chin too you blind nuthuggers, dude has the power to put anyone out if he lands flush, just like guys such as manhoef, does not matter who the fuck you are guys with that kind of power will put anyone down if they can land their punch on the right spot

Pele/Ellenberger was the fight I knew Pele was officially done. Even in most of his losses prior, he was winning the bout until he did some goofy ego thing like he always pulled. Jake flat out murdered him though and Pele was seriously injured by the blow. Made him puke and everything.

Pele is a vale tudo legend, today he is old and would probably get knocked out, back in the day it would be a different story.

Also lol@all you fuckers dissing him for getting knocked out by Ellenburger, Jake would knock Anderaon the fuck out if he hit him flush on the chin too you blind nuthuggers, dude has the power to put anyone out if he lands flush, just like guys such as manhoef, does not matter who the fuck you are guys with that kind of power will put anyone down if they can land their punch on the right spot

I think the point was if a brawler like Ellenburger can land punches on Pele then the most accurate striker in the history of the UFC would have no problem.

Lol Pele trying to get back into relevance.

Just to clarify, Anderson lost two Muay Thai decisions to Pele. In Anderson's book, he says that he got robbed both times. In Pele's video, he says he decisively won both times; he scored a knockdown in the second fight.

Pele is a legend but when you're done you're done...I mean he could try and lobby for fights against just strikers and get a shot at Anderson to humiliate him on national tv. Thing is people aren't hitting Anderson flush on the chin. Burger hit Pele flush and sent him counting sheep.

And lol at Pele riding along in his car...mfer this isn't Boys N da Hood.

I find it odd, of all the places to be driving he just so happens to run into Anderson jogging.

Driving through a burger place drive through?

Two fighters of completely different eras.I like both guys as fighters,but as people,as far as their personalities go,they leave a lot to be desired.

Jealousy is a bitch.

Id love to see a world star video of Anderson smashing Pele in the streets.

I believe he decisioned anderson twice in muay thai. or he might have tko'd him once can't remember.

If either of you 2 jabronis would've taken the time to read the OP you would have answers to your easily answered questions. :icon_lol:

Anderson said Pele intentionally drove in a puddle and got Andy's daughter wet. If that's true, bad on Pele; but if it's not, Pele has a right to be angry. No way of knowing for sure.

Jealousy is a bitch.

Id love to see a world star video of Anderson smashing Pele in the streets.
pffft Anderson's way to classy for that

Back