Anderson and Pel

These guys have been beefing for a while now.

I've never seen Ellenberger knock someone down with a jab, let alone KO someone with one.

Its not really power that causes Anderson to kill guys. He's deadly accurate. Knocking a guy down with a jab doesn't mean shit in terms of raw power.

In a street fight where anything goes, anything could happen. That's why it smart to not get into a street fight, there are no rules. You could get killed.

He beat him 2 times in muay thai, anderson is butthurt cause of his super stardom in mma, and pele is a shell of him former self both guys should act according to their positions in life and get a hold of themselves...

pele was the shit back in the day ,but he was a d**k before and seems the same still...
watch his fight against carlos newton , its pretty good (from what i remember)

I think pele beat him in a straight MT fight...

but so did Anderson. I think Anderson beat him twice in a Muay Thai match. There is atleast two videos on youtube with that fight. But Pele sure did give Anderson a beating, even though he loss

Pele making a fool out of himself, I have lost respect for that guy, he is basically the MT equivalent of a Krazy Horse, the better version of a Cyborg Santos... yet he talks shit about the greatest mixed martial artist of all time.

i know that a lot of people will jump on me...i respect anderson as a fighter very much, but outside the cage.....he is too arogant and, personally, i dont like him as a person. he is very commercial and you can see that he is fake in the relation with the fans

I am sure Anderson loses sleep at night, just because you dislike him as a person.

Back