Anderson and Pel

Sure lets waste one of Anderson's last fights on this old grudge, I can imagine everyone saying he is ducking someone else already. From what I understand he is still ducking Weidman.

Simple logic escapes you. Obviously there aren't several videos on youtube if there aren't several videos on youtube. It doesn't matter what was there years ago. It matters what's there now. It's as if you don't understand the purpose of these words you are saying.

I believe it is you who have been eluded by logic, sir. It does matter if there were videos on youtube years ago, as that would still be video evidence. The crux of my position was that Youtube deletes many videos, for little reason. And also, that Youtube is not the be all and end all of video hosting.

I've never seen Ellenberger knock someone down with a jab, let alone KO someone with one.

Forrest wasn't KO'd unconscious.

I think Anderson's speed and precision is what causes devastating stoppages, not his brute Ellenberger strength.

Forrest wasn't KO'd unconscious.

I think Anderson's speed and precision is what causes devastating stoppages, not his brute Ellenberger strength.

Why do we have to have this dumb argument every other thread. The point is both guys can KO guys. Whether its by power or by precision is irrelevant.

Pele schooled Anderson in their fights. Pele is a bad bad man

I wish someone video taped the confrontation. These two are quite odd characters. It is also as if Anderson has emulated Pele's style while in his prime except become three times as successful.

Pele in his prime was pretty damn good, but not as good as Anderson of course.

What beef do they have? Something at Chute Boxe? I don't think Anderson and Wanderlei like each other either from what I recall.

IIRC Anderson said something about Pele in his book and responding to that Pele put out a youtube video basically slamming Anderson about his feminine voice and stuff like that but it probably all started at chute box originally.

Pele schooled Anderson in their fights. Pele is a bad bad man

You have any proof?

That said: Pele climbs out of his cardboard box once a year or so and calls out Anderson. The dude just wants some money. I would lol so hard if Anderson just writes Pele a check to shut the fuck up.

Why do we have to have this dumb argument every other thread. The point is both guys can KO guys. Whether its by power or by precision is irrelevant.

People were arguing that Ellenberger has more power and some of you weren't having it.

It is just a friendly conversation, calm down.

Yeah I know they both KO guys but it is interesting to examine how
they do it.

So, apparently he beat Anderson in a MT fight twice in the 90s or something? Big deal, Anderson is a totally different fighter today, he'd destroy Pele lol.

So, apparently he beat Anderson in a MT fight twice in the 90s or something? Big deal, Anderson is a totally different fighter today, he'd destroy Pele lol.
Respect your elders son.

Yet Anderson walked out the champion and didn't get suspended for 6 months, funny how "beating" someone works

.....and it didn't take long for the overly sensitive andy fans to come out....very easily predictable.....:icon_conf

.....and it didn't take long for the overly sensitive andy fans to come out....very easily predictable.....:icon_conf

You must really like me, double quote ftw

The Sonnen "winning" jokes were good when it was right after the fight but it's so tired now, I just felt like responding to a troll today, I was hoping he'd come back with something not some guy with dubs who can't push too much without getting the banhammer :rolleyes:

Back