All ONE events LIVE and FREE on their new app

C. Lee looks gassed and desperate.

'the second judge in favour of the blue corner'

'boooooooooooooo'

lol

Well that was dreadful. Back to the kickboxing in way too big of a cage.

Tuned in just in time for Sam-A's fight.
Looked pretty decent in his last fight, but let's see if he can fight in a cage.

edit: no throws or grappling? WTF kind of Muay Thai rules are these?

'the second judge in favour of the blue corner'

'boooooooooooooo'

lol
Crowd knew Nguyen deserved to win.

Also ONE portray Christian as a local hero but i Don think Christian will ever get the full support of the Singaporean fans until he does his national service IMO... which he probably won't as he's not a Singapore citizen

One is so random sometimes. 2 shows ago a ring, gone without any explanation. kickboxing/muay thai fights - sometimes with kickboxing gloves, sometimes 4ozers. No rhyme or reason, afaik.

I guess now that 4.4 billion people are watching they've gotta make sure there's something for everyone.

Urgh. Christian Lee looked like the drizzling shits, and it's not because Martin was any good.

I don't understand how Amir Khan and Christian Lee can be from the same gym. How do lumpinee champs teach a guy to strike like that. Geez and having Yod go before them made both of them look even worse.

Oh and some please please fire Mitch Chilson. He was an amateur as a fighter and is even worse as a commentator. The retarded biasness towards his gym's fighters, the criticising of the yellow cards and "you gatta let dem play" when you have a whole stadium booing and yelling boring, the arguing with Schiavello... so so so much cringe. One fc is some bush league crap.

C. Lee looks gassed and desperate.
He was a different fighter after Martin took him down and pounded on him. But that was good for us i guess cos he also stopped running away from any striking exchanges after that.

I don't understand how Amir Khan and Christian Lee can be from the same gym. How do lumpinee champs teach a guy to strike like that. Geez and having Yod go before them made both of them look even worse.
I don't think Lee spends much time at evolve to be honest.
Also he was deathly scared of Nguyen's counter punches....Nguyen was scared to get taken down.

Recipe for a boring fight

Urgh. Christian Lee looked like the drizzling shits, and it's not because Martin was any good.

Oh and some please please fire Mitch Chilson. He was an amateur as a fighter and is even worse as a commentator. The retarded biasness towards his gym's fighters, the criticising of the yellow cards and "you gatta let dem play" when you have a whole stadium booing and yelling boring, the arguing with Schiavello... so so so much cringe. One fc is some bush league crap.
They’re not really from the same gym. Lee lives and trains in Hawaii the majority of the time, he’ll go to Evolve for part of his fight camp and to keep up the image of being a “hometown hero.” Definitely not training together enough to make a big difference.

10-9 Sam-A under Thai scoring, but who the heck knows what One FC is using.

Are there bigger weightclasses than LW in ONE ?

Got the feeling that except Aung La Sang only midgets are fighting there
I guess it's hard to find big guys in Asia.

Sapo Santos, Agilan Thani and a couple of others make up their welterweight division but the champ Askren is retired.

Aung la is the MW and LHW champ and Vera barely fights.

So ur kinda right

Sapo Santos, Agilan Thani and a couple of others make up their welterweight division but the champ Askren is retired.

So ur kinda right

So ur kinda right

Why is Vera so inactive? is it because of some injury? isn't he a star in the Philippines?

Back