All ONE events LIVE and FREE on their new app

Except for a bit of audio sync delay during a post fight interview, the ONE Championship app video feed seemed flawless and high resolution, no hiccups. ~I am impressed by their performance~.

The iPod Touch is too small to watch this stuff. I probably have to risk buying a Lightning to HDMI $39 adapter and hope it doesn't break.

I thought the app allowed free access to the entire library, but I couldn't find all the Shinya Aoki bouts including vs. Askren. I did watch the bouts vs. Arnaud, Kamal. Couldn't really find Lowen Tynanes bouts.

I could barely stay awake to watch Shinya's bout. Kept dozing off and almost dropping my iPod.

I wish the app allowed you to lock the screen in landscape mode. I web searched something saying you can via Accessibility Assistive Touch, but that didn't lock it into landscape.

The production values were just like PRIDE FC. The ring girls were quite attractive with their big boobs filling out the bikini tops. One looked like UFC's Ye Bin Kang.

Pretty much.

Olivier Coste is the worst, most annoying referee. As soon as a sub attempt in, he's in the fighter's face: "you give up? give up? give up?"

Seriously, dude, stfu.
That was weird (Yuji Shimada former PRIDE FC ref does too), but I assume he's supposed to point in order to help the judges know a sub was locked in, similar to what USA refs like Big John do when he tells the judge cut due to punch etc.

I never download apps but because they're gonna be free I'm down for this. Assuming I'm not getting bombarded with ads the entire time I'll use this app.
Aside from normal sponsor logos in cage and canvas, I didn't notice any commercials or any popups or anything. The commentators did constantly repeat the existence of the new app though.

Speaking of apps, their social media team has been deleting every single negative comment on instagram about the Lee siblings decisions last night

Speaking of apps, their social media team has been deleting every single negative comment on instagram about the Lee siblings decisions last night
This kinda stuff really puts me off ONE.

What's the point? Why would you do that?
They are just going to piss people off like that and make us more suspicious of their company.

I hope we can watch on YouTube, not just the app. I do not want to download an app and watch on my Android phone, I prefer to watch in full screen on my desktop.
I want it to be on YouTube love because the one fc app requires ios 10.0 update. Some shit like that lol. So that's y I don't want to download the app because I need to update my iOS to a 10.0

I tried to search for the replay of the event, but couldn't. Why not? The live event was free after all. I went to sleep right after Shinya Aoki's bout.

I want it to be on YouTube love because the one fc app requires ios 10.0 update. Some shit like that lol. So that's y I don't want to download the app because I need to update my iOS to a 10.0

I could have swore the announcers said it was also streaming live free on Twitter and Facebook.

They are just going to piss people off like that and make us more suspicious of their company.
I would have thought after what happened in Malaysia's election 2 weeks ago they would stop doing these kind of shenanigans.

The player on the app is hosted by YouTube. You can definitely watch on Youtube, just need to figure out the link.

I opened the app, clicked the player and opened the stream on Youtube - and was then able to Chromecast it onto my TV.

Flawless stream last night so well done to ONE FC.

It's why I say it's bush league. Chatri is actually quite clueless about the fight entertainment business. He burns through millions of dollars but just doesn't get what the audience wants or needs. He's so small minded when it comes to developing stars. he has to poach fighters from other gyms (see Angela Lee, Askren, Aoki, his entire stable of thai fighters), get Mitch Chilson to hawk them on TV like a bad 2nd hand car salesman and gift them judges' decisions (eg Christian's SD last night).

No big time fight org does this shit. UFC doesn't delete FB comments everytime Jon Jones fucks up. They didn't gift decisions to Chuck Liddell when he got beat by a far less valuable Keith Jardine. Pride let Wanderlei Silva lose to Ricardo Arona. The list goes on and on.

that business fluff talk only gets them so far. It's a B, C level product and it shows.

I tried to search for the replay of the event, but couldn't. Why not? The live event was free after all. I went to sleep right after Shinya Aoki's bout.

I could have swore the announcers said it was also streaming live free on Twitter and Facebook.
I need iOS 10.0 to install one fc app. Which I don't want 10.0 update on my iOS yet lol. I think Facebook streams the undercards. Not sure tho.

Big props to ONE FC. The app works well. Also the fight was available on youtube. You can even watch it later after the event is over. This is the way to go for the present and future. Live, free and available for all. No more searching around for where to watch. I'm sure they'll keep improving too. This is the best business model for fight fans, presuming they can make enough money from advertisers, customers in attendance and other sources. Way to go ONE FC, keep up the great work and I will keep watching.

Back