All ONE events LIVE and FREE on their new app

They’re not really from the same gym. Lee lives and trains in Hawaii the majority of the time, he’ll go to Evolve for part of his fight camp and to keep up the image of being a “hometown hero.” Definitely not training together enough to make a big difference.
That's even more insane if you think about it. It's not like he's training at Roufosport. The only named fighters at his hawaii gym are his sister (who's probably worse than him) and Bruno Pucci (who's only famous for his BJJ and probably even worse than Angela at striking).

What's the point of being sponsored by Evolve, selling yourself as being from Evolve, wearing Evolve clothes but only spending a fraction of your camp there???

Sam-A killed him in the money round. The timing on his kicks is still insane, Sergio had his hands full and then some with the kicks, then gets caught napping by elbows.

Oh and some please please fire Mitch Chilson. He was an amateur as a fighter and is even worse as a commentator. The retarded biasness towards his gym's fighters, the criticising of the yellow cards and "you gatta let dem play" when you have a whole stadium booing and yelling boring, the arguing with Schiavello... so so so much cringe. One fc is some bush league crap.

I wish I could like this more than once. That guy actively detracts from my enjoyment of the shows. Not what you want in a commentator.

Sam-A killed him in the money round. The timing on his kicks is still insane, Sergio had his hands full and then some with the kicks, then gets caught napping by elbows.
Sam-A and Yod saved the night. High quality striking. One fc's better off throwing money at kickboxers

Just in time for Lee/Yamaguchi. With brews! :)

Points for Iron Man.

WAR v.v MEI!!!!!!

Probably gonna have to cripple/kill Angela to hope for a win, though.

I love when they talk about how good Lee's striking looked against Jenny Huang, but ignore how subpar it looked against Nunes. Toddlers have better striking than Jenny Huang.

Well... at least she's better than her brother.

VV Mei doesn't seem like she has any strategy. Fighting like she's sparring.

They look like a weight class apart.
Pretty much.

Olivier Coste is the worst, most annoying referee. As soon as a sub attempt in, he's in the fighter's face: "you give up? give up? give up?"

Seriously, dude, stfu.

Back