All ONE events LIVE and FREE on their new app

Katsumi Yamada

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Great news for all fight fans, especially for those of you on here who have had trouble watching their show's over the past few years.

They started streaming their events on YouTube recently and looks like they will be having everything on their app too from now on.
If they do this app right no sherdoggers will have to miss the events which are on at awkward timings!

See this cheesy video for more...

https://onefc.com/download-app/

If only UFC fight pass was free too..

Nice! Their PPV was the reason why i didnt watch their events.

Best Ring girls by far!

ONE9318_RING_GIRLS_00015.jpg

NjfkXFJ.jpg

RlpxgMG.jpg

I hope we can watch on YouTube, not just the app. I do not want to download an app and watch on my Android phone, I prefer to watch in full screen on my desktop.

Good move but I'm not sure how much they can pull in for dollars from that.

Great news for all fight fans, especially for those of you on here who have had trouble watching their show's over the past few years.

They started streaming their events on YouTube recently and looks like they will be having everything on their app too from now on.
If they do this app right no sherdoggers will have to miss the events which are on at awkward timings!

See this cheesy video for more...

https://onefc.com/download-app/

If only UFC fight pass was free too..

Thanks!

"Available on Android and iOS mobile platforms, the app aims to give fans of the sport access to ONE Championship live events, as well as their complete library of digital content for free."

<mma4>

Defo gonna watch them now, didn't watch them before due to them being mostly on PPV, and the most I could find were lone fights on youtube.

Great news.

Need to have Apple Tv app.. phone is not enough. But good on them.

Does anybody know if past events will be available on demand?

"Available on Android and iOS mobile platforms, the app aims to give fans of the sport access to ONE Championship live events, as well as their complete library of digital content for free."

<mma4>

Does anybody know if past events will be available on demand?

The above quote I took from a news article would suggest that they will be available, yes. But I can't confirm....looking at the app on my phone it just looks like you can click on each fighter and see some videos of their past fights there.

I'm sure they will be adding more stuff progressively tho

Now they can open every show with 'potentially SEVEN BILLION people watching'.

But really, it's nice of them to do this given there's no real benefit for them.

Back